^17^

Jeonghan's POV
--------------------------
I am now getting ready to go to mall. Seungkwan texted me that they are in the mall with Jisoo and he said that I can come too because they planning to get us back again. I hope that Jisoo still loves me and I'm going to talk to him about that 'fake couple' thingy.

I wear a casual clothes and style my hair. I just walk to the mall because it is near to my house. I am in the entrance of the mall when I saw the inside. I walk straight to them and I think their going in one of the restaurants here. "Baby Chan!" they all look at me with a smile in there faces but Jisoo is shock. "HYUNG!!!" Chan said and they all ran to me except Jisoo who still in his spot. "Hey hyung why are late" Seungkwan whispered."He's not that late Seungkwan" Wonwoo said and Seungkwan rolled his eyes. Jisoo still in his spot until Jihoon called him. "Yah hyung come here" Still froze but Mingyu pull him at where we are. "Hi Joshuji" I said and put a sweet smile in my face. He just hum and look away so I feel sad. "So guys,let's go now and eat" Seungcheol said."That's right,I'm starving" I said and we went to that restaurant.

When we are inside now,we find a big table for 13 people and after awhile,we found it. They all quickly sat leaving me and Jisoo standing. The 2 seats left are next to each other so we might feel awkward. Jisoo and I sat and start looking in the menu. "What do you want Joshuji?" I said looking at him. He is still looking at the menu so I think he didn't pick anything yet."Don't worry,I'll pay" and after I said that to them they quickly called the waiter and order everything they want. "I will just have a Carbonara" Jisoo said. Just that?

After the waiter left,I talk to Jisoo."Hey Joshuji,I'm sorry" I said as I look down."Please don't start it Jeonghan" he said."No Jisoo,I will say somethint 3 important things to you." he just sighed and our friends is still quiet."I know that you and Sicheng is not a real couple.." after I said that,they gasped."H-how did you know?" Jisoo asked."They told me everything. At first,I thought he is cheating on you-" Minghao cut my sentence."Like what you did" he whispered so Jun slap his arm. I didn't care so I continued my sentence."-but they explain everything to me." I said and Jisoo look down. He didn't reply anything so I continued."Second,I miss you so much. I miss your touch and kisses Joshuji and third please let me court you again. I love you Shua and I will do anything just for you." I said and I hold his hand. I thought he will get his hands back but he didn't."I w-will let y-you,b-but if I don't f-feel the same anymore,I will s-stop you" Jisoo stuttered and because of joy,I hug him tightly.

"The food is here." Soonyoung said and the waiter put the foods on the table. We started eating and talking at the same time too."You what guys,me and Jihoon are a couple now" Soonyoung said and Jihoon stand up,luckily we are the only customer here so I don't feel embarrass at all."FYI Soonyoung-ssi,we are not you dumb" Jihoon said rolling his eyes and cross arms in his chest. We all laugh and I look at Jisoo. I'm happy to see him smile again.

After we eat,we went in the 3rd floor and play in the arcade. Seungcheol and I are playing basketball and the one with the low score will buy an ice cream for all. "Hey Seungcheol,I won!" I said catching the attention of our friends. He just sighed and went to Chan. He hug Chan and he kiss Chan on the cheeks. My baby is not single anymore.

I saw Jisoo playing the claw machine and he start swearing. "Fuck this claw machine,I couldn't even get tata" he said and start kicking the machine."Yah,where is my holy Jisoo? I can't find him anymore" Jisoo laugh at what I said and its a music to my ears."Move and I will get that tata" I said. At first try,I didn't get it but on my second try,I got that heart head stuff toy. I see Jisoo looks excited so I wann play with him."I will give it to you if you kiss me on the cheeks" I said and he start blushing,God he is so cute."Fuck you Jeonghan" oh no a swearing Jisoo comeback again. He movs to me closer and I thought he will kiss me but he snatch the toy and run away. I hope this day won't end.

After we played in the arcade Minghao said that Jun and him will shopping so they leave us. Chan said that he will do a project and he will go home so Sungcheol send him home. Wonwoo and Mingyu went home earlier because Mingyu has a sick. The booseoksoon with Vernon and Jihoon went in the 4th floor to watch a movie leaving me and Jisoo alone."Sooo.." I break the silence."What are we gonna do now?" Jisoo said and he start walking so I followed him. We stop and I look at Jisoo,he just gave me an innocent smile and went in. I still followed Jisoo inside. We are in a store where they sell cameras. I know Jisoo loves talking pictures that's why we are here. He is looking in the polaroid section and he get one. The polaroid is white and it's beautiful as Jisoo. We went to the cashier and pay.

"Joshuji let's go home now" I said and we walk towards the exit. I hold his hands but he didn't took it away like earlier. We went to my car and I drove Jisoo to his house.

----------------------------------------------------

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎 Until my next update 💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎