^16^

3rd Person's POV
----------------------------
Jeonghan is waiting for Yuta outside the school gate. He is excited and nervous at the same time. He don't know why is he nervous about it.

After awhile,Yuta came and wall towards where Jeonghan is."So what do wanted to know about Sicheng?" before Jeonghan can answers the question,he is interrupted by a loud voice."Yuta baby let's go home!!" someone shouted. Jeonghan know that voice and he is 100% sure."Oh no.." Yuta whispered. Jeonghan turn around and saw Sicheng running to there direction. When Sicheng see Jeonghan,he immediately stop running and froze in his spot.

"H-hey Jeonghan. What a-are y-you doing here?" Sicheng ask and he laugh nervously."So you're cheating on Jisoo with Yuta?!" Jeonghan ask in confuse."Oh no,i-it's not y-y-you think" Sicheng stuttered."No,i think IT IS" Jeonghan said angrily.'How could dare him doing this to Joshuji' Jeonghan thought."Uhm Jeonghan let us explain...."

~time skips-anniversary day~

  -------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  -------------------
I woke up lazily and do my morning routine. It is the day,our 1st anniversary. I hope he didn't cheated on me before so that we can celebrate it on our favorite place,but its all ruined. I feel tears escaping in my eyes but I let them. I can't still move on from Jeonghan. I miss his hugs,kisses,I miss everything about him.

After a few minutes,I go downstairs and I saw my friends in the living room."What the heck are all of you doing here?" I'm shocked,did they remembered it too?"Well,let's go to the mall since we don't have any classes today and its saturday" Seungcheol said while the 97-liners hug me."Yeah right hyung. We miss hanging out with you and today is your 'you know'. We wanted you to forget about him so we decided that we are all going to the mall and play some games in the arcade or shopping" Minghao said. As expected from Minghao,he will do shopping everytime we went to the mall."Ok,I'm gonna change into some casual clothes then after that we can go" I said and run upstairs.

~in the mall~

  ------------------------
| Wonwoo's POV|
  ------------------------
We are now in the mall until someone stomach growled."Guys do you hear what I hear?" Seungkwan said and looking to us."Yes i hear it too" Chan said."I think someone didn't eat yet" I said and Jisoo-hyung raise his hands."It's me,you all surprised me in the living room right,I'm supposed to eat that time but all of you said that we are going to the mall so I didn't eat anything yet!" Shua-hyung shouts at us. Well he has some point."Oh fuck hyung,you're right,we're sorry." Chan said."Hey watch your words kid,you are still a baby. Don't swear like that!" Seungcheol being the worried boyfriend said."As if you don't swear like Chan did" I said and Seungcheol-hyung just rolled his eyes."Let's go in one of the restaurants here and eat." Mingyu said and wrap his arm around me, gosh I love him very much.

-----------------------------------------------------
Don't worry everyone,this story will have a happy ending just keep reading and voting my story. Thank you all and Love lots.

U
N
T
I
L

M
Y

N
E
X
T

U
P
D
A
T
E
💎