^30^

3rd Person's POV
----------------------------
"Jun it's your turn.....truth or DARE!!" they emphasis the word 'Dare'."I pick truth,I'm so sleepy to such things so let me just answer a question" Jun explained to his friends. Some of them are whuning about Jun's choice. "Who is the last person who called you in the phone?" Minghao asked his boyfriend. "It's.......it's your Mom Hao. She asked me about why are you not answering her calls earlier." Jun answered while scratching the back of his head. "Ohh,that why there are so many miss calls from my Mom earlier,I love you Junhui" Minghao hug Jun and he replied. "I love you too babe."

"Next Minghaoo!!! Truth or Dare!" Soonyoung energetically said. "Truth" Minghao answered."Who is the last person you message?" Jun ask his boyfriend. "Well,it's your mom Jun. I told her that you don't want to swim with me because you are always sleeping." they laugh at what Minghao's said. "Sorry babe,I promise that we're gonna swim together tomorrow" Jun hug his boyfriend and Minghao hug back.

"Seungcheol,truth or dare?" Jeonghan asked. "I pick Dare" Seungcheol answered. "Do an Aegyo infront of Chan" Jisoo said and smirk. "Oh god why Aegyo??" Seungcheol whined like a 5 years old kid. Everybody is laughing,they expect that Jeonghan and Jisoo will said that because they are the evil couple. Seungcheol stand up and starts his aegyo. After a while,Seungcheol is done doing Aegyo and sit beside Chan while covering his face. "Aww Our Seungcheol-hyung is so cuteee" Chan pinched his boyfriends cheeks and tease him more.

"Chan,truth or dare" Seungkwan asked the younger. "Kiss Seungcheol-hyung in the cheeks" Vernon Dared Chan. "Hey Chan is still a baby,don't let him do things like that" Jeonghan said. "Jeonghan-hyung,I'm not a baby anymore" and after Chan said that,he kiss Seungcheol's cheeks that makes Seungcheol face so red.

"Vernon,truth or dare!" Chan asked his hyung. "I'll just go with truth" Vernon said. "Seungkwan or tie dye shirts" The oldest asked. "I pick Seungkwan...because I will make a tie dye shirt with him" some of them cooed at Vernon and Seungkwan while Seokmin has a disgust look on his face because.......he is still single.

"Seungkwan,truth or dare!!!" Seokmin asked. "Ofcourse Dare" Seungkwan said."Make an ugly face" Chan dared his hyung and everyone laugh. "Aish,this kid is so..." Seungkwan said trying to go in Chan's place but Vernon is stopping him. "Just do the dare hyung" Chan continue to tease Seungkwan."Fine" then Seungkwan shows his ugliest face and everyone laugh so hard.

"Seokmin,truth or dare" Wonwoo asked Seokmin. "Truth" Seokmin answered shortly. "Who is your girlfriend/boyfriend?" Jeonghan tease Seokmin who is still single. "Are you serious hyung? I don't even have a crush" Seokmin said and they chuckle. "Don't worry Seokmin. Someday you will find someone that will lovd you forever." Seungcheol comforted Seokmin and gave his warm smile.

"Jisoo-hyung,truth or dare!!!"  the youngest said."I pick dare" Jisoo answered. "Make a three aegyo for us Jisoo!!" Jeonghan shouts. "I'm an Aegyo Master" Jisoo said proudly and stand up. After the three aegyo,everybody is imitating Jisoo's aegyo whuch makes him embarrass so he hide his face on Jeonghan shoulders. "It's ok hyung,don't be shy. It's so so cute" Chan said and they laugh again.

"Lastly,Jeonghan-hyung,Truth or Dare?" Seungkwan asked. "I'll go with truth" Jeonghan answered. It's the highlight part of the night. "What makes you love Jisoo?" Seungcheol asked him. "Well Jisoo is not hard to love. I love everything Jisoo does. He is so kind,he has a cute personality that makes you love him. When I cheated on him with Mark,I thought that Jisoo might not forgive me anymore. I thought he will hate me but he didn't. Jisoo is a caring person. I love his angelic voice when he sing 'Sunday Morning' to me. I love it when he hug me,kiss me and taking care of me. Jisoo is everything to me and that's why I treasure him. I can't live without Jisoo. He makes my day better when I see him.I love him very much and I can't loss him anymore so.." Jeonghan kneel infront of Jisoo and get something in his pocket. "Jisoo,I know it's still early but I love you very much. Will you marry me?" Jeonghan asked his boyfriend and a tear escape in his eyes. "Ofcourse Jeonghan I will" Jisoo answered and tears of joy starts flowing in his cheeks. Jeonghan stands up and hug Jisoo. "I really love you Jisoo" and their friends cooed them.

"Well the plan is success!!" they shouted and jump in happiness. "Wait,all of you plan this? The truth or dare game is not real?" Jisoo is so confused. "Yes it is,but I really enjoyed the game,it's so funny" Seokmin answered and they laugh. "Aww,thank you everyone. My night is so beautiful" Jisoo said and hug Jeonghan again.

"I love you Jeonghan"

"I love you too Jisoo"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yes this is the last chapter. I'm so thankful to all of you who keep reading until the last chapter. I hope all of you enjoyed reading my story. I don't think if I make another one,should I? Nah,ok.
Sorry for some typos and wrong grammar.
Thank you again everyone.
I appreciate all of you. Keep safe!
Lovelots~

 Keep safe!Lovelots~