^26^

Jisoo's POV
---------------------
We are now in our own rooms. Jeonghan and I are sharing the room. Seungcheol is with Chan. Jun is with Minghao. Wonwoo with Mingyu. Soonyoung,Jihoon and Seokmin are sharing the room. Lastly,Vernon and Sungkwan.

I am laying in the bed and I don't want to swim yet,I feel sleepy. Jeonghan is in the bathroom changing his clothes so that he can join some of our friends in the beach. I think I will just swim later. "Joshuji let's go outside" I know that Jeonghan is excited. It's our first outing together with our friends. "I will just sleep Hanniee,you can go first" he nodded at what I said. "Is there anything you want,like food or something?" Jeonghan said. Oh good timing,I'm starving,btw it is 10:15 A.M now and we arrive here around 9:40. "I will just have a fried chicken,egg rolls and pizza. Bring some coke too babe" then Jeonghan left to buy those foods.

  --------------------
| Chan's POV |
  --------------------
I really wanted to swim now. When we got into our rooms,I put down my and quickly went to the bathroom to change into my swim wear.

Seungheol-hyung just laugh at me. "Yah Chan,why are you so in hurry? The sea won't run away from you" he chuckled,aish this guy.

"Because it's been a long time since I went into a beachand I miss the scenery,so go in the bathroom too and change into your swim wear so that  we can swim together now" he just laugh at me. "Let your parents join you there. I'm hungry Chan,let me eat first" he said and lays on the bed. "Babe let's go now,I bet that Jisoo and Jeonghan-hyung is resting now so please come with me" I said with a puppy eyes and pouting.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I guess no one can resist Lee Chan. He is so powerful by doing some aegyo. I'll go in the bathroom now and wait for me ok" I nodded and hug him. Gosh,I love this man.

  --------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  --------------------

After some minutes that felt like decade,Jeonghan came back with the foods I want. I'm so hungry right now.

"Babe,here is your food" Jeonghan shouts and open the door revealing the angel in my life. "Oh my God,thank you Jeonghan. I love you so much" then I kiss his cheeks which made him look like a tomato.

"Let's eat now" I startes eating peacefully but Jeonghan spoke. "Jisoo,you said to me before that you can imitate an egg roll and a friend chicken" here we go again. "Oh Jeonghan not now,I want to enjoy my food" I said and he laugh at me. "Please shua,just once. I miss seeing that actions" he do some aegyo.

I stand up and do the imitations of an egg roll and fried chicken. After I done that,he is laughing so loud that the others might here us. "You are so cute Jisoo. I'm so lucky to have this cutie in my life" and then he pinch my cheeks. Suddenly,someone knock on our room and when we open the door,we saw Chan smiling widely.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,thank you for keep reading and voting my story,I appreciate it so so much. Keep safe everyone,Lovelots~❤