^27^

Chan's POV
I left the room and went to Jeonghan and Joshua-hyung's room. Seungcheol-hyung is still in the room because after he change,his mother called him and he said to me that I can go first. I can't go alone in the beach so I went to them.

I knock on their door and luckily they open it. "Jisoo-hyung! Jeonghan-hyung!" and I enter their room. They have foods here but I'm not that hungry. "Why are you here Chan? Where is Seungcheol? Did he left you alone? Tsk,that guy. How can he leave my baby alone?!" Jeonghan-hyung starting it again,so many questions."Hyung calm down,so ask so many questions. One at a tume please" Jeonghan-hyung just laugh at me. "Yeah Jeonghan,Chan is right. Let him explain why is he here" Jisoo-hyung said,thank God. "Thank you Shua-hyung.............. Ok,I'll start. Can the both of you join me in the beach please? Seungcheol-hyung is talking with his mom right now so he cant go with me. But I think the both of you can,so pleaseee" I do some aegyo just to make them approve. "Sorry Chan but I can't. I want to sleep right now and I'm quiet tired. I'm so sorry Chan" Jisoo-hyung said and hug me. I hug back. "But I can join you Chan. I'm actually going there but Joshuji wants something to eat so I bought it to him first" Another blessing. Sometimes,Jeonghan-hyung is like an angel. But evil at the same time.

  ------------------------
| Mingyu's POV |
  ------------------------
I'm begging Wonwoo to join me swimming but he refuse,I thought he want to go to the beach. "Mingyu,you can go first. I said it almost a million times but you keep whining like a baby" he said and start to scroll through his phone again. "Then I will go with Jihoon" I said and cross my arms and turn around,him facing my back. "I hope he won't hit you by his guitar again" he laugh at me. "He didn't brought his guitar!!" and Wonwoo laugh harder. "Just do whatever you want. I will just sleep and I will go out later so if you need something just call me. You can now go downstairs" he said then start sleeping. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?! Is he even my boyfriend?!

----------------------------------------------------------
Just a short update everyone,sorry.
I'm so sleepy now because it is almost 3:00 A.M in our country. I will just update tomorrow.
Thank for the reads and votes.
Keep safe
Lovelots~

Btw,the new GOING SEVENTEEN is so funny! So you better watch it.