^20^

Jeonghan's POV
-----------------------------
I am in Jisoo's house. Its been a while since I pick him up and I miss it. I'm talking to Mrs. Hong right now."Mrs. Hong,I hope that you will forgive me about what happenned to me and Jisoo." I said while looking on the floor. Mrs. Hong hold my hand and squeeze it slightly. "Just call me 'Mom' Jeonghan and yes I already forgave you. I know that you regret everything you did to my son. I know you love him a lot but Jeonghan if you do that again to Jisoo,I will make sure that you will never see him again." Mrs. Hong said.

"Mom,I'm going to scho-" Jisoo is shock when he saw me."What are you doing here Jeonghan?" he asked. "Well babe,I wanted to pick you up today so I'm here." I said with a wide smile. "Excuse me Jeonghan-ssi,I'm not your babe" he said and rolled his eyes. "But you agreed last night,I thought we are a couple now Joshuji,I'm so sorry" I said while pouting,he makes me sad. After I said that,he started laughing,wHaT tHe HeCk?! "Gosh Jeonghannie,you're so cute. I'm just kidding!" Jisoo cooed and pinch my cheeks."Don't do that again ok,it's not funny.." I said and hug him,I miss hugging this angel.

"Mom,we are going to school now,bye" Jisoo said and kiss his mom on cheeks. We are now in my car the Jisoo spoke."Jeonghan,I miss this" he said and look directly to me."I miss this too Joshuji,but I miss you most." I said and peck his lips then I started driving.

~timeskips-school~

  -------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  -------------------
We are in the school now and all of the students is looking at us because our hands is intertwined(jeonghan). I heard some said:

"Gosh they are together again"

"Love that couple"

"Jisoo-oppa is taken again"

"They are so sweet,I wish I have on too"

"Let's go Joshuji?" Jeonghan said and we walked to our class. When we entered the room,all of our classmates clap their hands."CONGRATULATIONS JEONGHAN AND JOSHUA,WE LOVE JIHAN" (I love jihan too,their precious) our classmates said."Thank you everyone" Jeonghan said and smiled to them. We went to our sit and Seungcheol greeted us."Congrats to the both of you,last long" he said and hug us.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating these past few days,thank you for keep reading and waiting for my updates. Lovelots~

U
N
T
I
L

M
Y

N
E
X
T

U
P
D
A
T
E
💎

If there are some nctzens here..............today is Taeyong day!

today is Taeyong day!