^23^

3rd Person's POV
-----------------------------
There school had a month break. Wonwoo wants to go in the beach with his group so they are going tomorrow,4:00 am.

Jisoo receive the message from the group chat so he starts packing his clothes and some things. Wonwoo said that it is 3 days and 3 nights so Jisoo starts packing his clothes that enough for 3 days. He also pack some of his hoodie.

~ring ring ring~

Jisoo's phone starts ringing and he look at the caller's id. It is from Jeonghan. "Joshuji!!! Hii!!" Jeonghan shouts which makes Jisoo pull away his phone from his ears. "Gosh Jeonghan,don't shout" Jisoo thinks that Jeonghan is so excited. "Let's go to the mall Jisoo" Jeonghan suggest. "Why Jeonghanniee?" Jisoo ask using a cute tone. "I want to buy clothes for tomorrow and....." Jeonghan said then stop talking. "And what hannie?" Jisoo ask Jeonghan again but still receive no response. After a few minutes, "Let's go on a date Joshuji. Its been a while since we go out together and I miss that" Jeonghan hopes that Jisoo say yes. "Ofcourse I'd love to. I miss it too" Jisoo said blushing. He is thankful that Jeonghan didn't see him because he will teasd Jisoo again. "I will just change my clothes babe" Jisoo said and blush harder when he said the word 'babe'. "Me too baby. I'm going to pick you up at 2:00 P.M so be ready" Jeonghan said. "Bye,I love you" Jisoo is now a tomato. "Bye,I love you too" then Jisoo off the call.

--------------------------
| Jeonghan's POV |
--------------------------
I already pack my things in my suit case. I'm going to sleep in Mrs. Hong's house today so Jisoo and I can go together tomorrow. I'm picking my clothes for the date and when I found it,I ran to the bathroom and take a shower.

~after 45 minutes~

I'm done taking shower and the time is 1 o'clock. I grab my wallet and put it in the back pocket of my pants. I grab my phone and suitcase too the I went to the garage where my cars is. If you are wondering,both of my parents is not in the house because they have a business trip so they are in Japan. I went inside my car and drive to Jisoo's house.

--------------------------------------------------------
Just a short update,sorry. Thanks for keep reading and voting,I appreciate it so much. Lovelots~

 Lovelots~