^8^

Seokmin's POV
--------------------------
We are now in Joshua's house,in there backyard. We just ate our lunch and the food that Joshua's Mom cook is so delicious.

I know what's happening between Jeonghan-hyung and Shua-hyung so as a kind bestfriend,I'm here to comfort him. I think he didn't know that Jeonghan-hyung is cheating on him. I saw Jeonghan-hyung in the mall last 2 months with a boy.

~flashback,at the mall,still Seokmin's POV~

I was walking in the mall to buy something. I'm in the food court to buy some fruit tea for my mom(my mother loves fruit tea,just sharing).

I was waiting for my order but I saw someone familiar and starts walking to them. As I approaching them,I'm shock to see that it is Jeonghan-hyung. He is with another boy and they kinda like flirting with each other. I didn't completely approached them so that Jeonghan-hyung can't see me.

I went back where I order the fruit tea. I receive my order and quickly went back home. As I walking back home,I keep thinking of Shua-hyung. I feel bad for him, i know he loves Jeonghan-hyung so much more than anything.

But when I'm infront of our house,I shaked my head so that my thoughts will fade before going inside.

~end of flashback~

  -------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  -------------------
It's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon and we will go in the amusement park in 3 so I stand up and about go to my room but I see Seokmin is still in his clothes earlier so I talk to him.

"Seokmin-ah,let's go to my bedroom and I will lend you clothes so that we can meet our friends in the amusement park" I said but he didn't listen to me. I think something is bugging him."Seokmin-ah" I keep repeating it for almost 10 times and now he comeback to his senses.

"Oh what is it Jisoo-hyung?" he ask me."I said that let's go to my room and I will lend you some clothes" I said and he nodded.

---------------------------------------------------

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎 Until my next update 💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎