Chapter 2

Deal....
You both got up and walked downstairs to the rest of the party. Once you got back to the table Jeff grabbed you and hugged you.
Jeff: I finally get to meet my lil sis
You: hey Jeff
Jeff: what were you doing with Monty
You: talking
Jeff: be careful with him he has a reputation for a reason
Your face expression showed it all you got sad because you were starting to like him.
You: I guess
Scott came rushing towards you.
Scott: y/n I was looking for you but didn't you have a different shirt on
You: yea Monty gave me his cuz my other one got beer spilled on it.
Scott: you could have asked me I would have gave you mine
You: Scott you only have one shirt
Scott: still
You went back to the seats and Monty was looking at you and Scott.
Jessica, Hannah and Sheri finally came.
You: hey girls
Sheri: omg your prettier in person!
Jessica: is that Monty's shirt?
Hannah: hey sexy!
You: um thanks, yes and hey
Bryce kept looking at you but you just ignored him because Monty wouldn't let anything happen.
You: I wanna dance girls?
Jessica: I'm down
Sheri: me too
Hannah: umm I'll go but I'm shy
You guys started dancing then Bryce came over and grabbed your ass. You got up and slapped him.
Bryce: bitch what the fuck you were shaking your ass of course I was gonna grab it!
You were about to start fighting(Chicago thing) when the girls grabbed you.
You: YOU LUCKY THEY HOLDING ME FUCK YOU ASSHOLE PUT YOUR DICK AWAY AND THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN.
You started crying and Scott came up to you. He held you in his arms.
Scott: you ok?
You: no (tears in your eyes) that shit isn't cool he's a fucking asshole! Where is Justin and Monty?
Scott: Justin stormed off when he saw you wearing Monty's shirt he thought you guys did something. Monty is getting more beer.
You: what? I didn't do nothing with Monty where is Jeff?
Scott: he went home. So did Zach.
Scott continued to hold you until you calmed down. He took you upstairs and talked to you until you were calm.
Scott: I'll be right back ima go get you a water
You were left alone in the room and you heard someone come in but the lights were turned off so you didn't completely know until you hear his voice.
Him: I knew I would find you in here....

————to be continued————