Chapter 4

He just grabbed you and you fell asleep..
You woke up to a lot of notifications. Justin was already up and your parents were never really home but they always had money they were always just working. You got up and took a shower you were still sore from yesterday but he was drunk he probably wasn't like that when he is sober. You finished your shower, you checked your notifications.

You were worried about Monty because how mad he can get

—————————2 weeks later————————
Today was the first day of school. Ever since that day you've been texting Monty everyday and hanging out with Scott everyday you guys were best friends in less than a month. It's like he understood you. You got ready but thought about having to see Bryce today. You haven't really told no one besides Scott. You took your mind off that and posted on Instagram.

You got grabbed your book bag and texted Scott since Justin had basketball practice

It's been 20 mins and Scott is still not here. We have school at 9 and it is 8:40 but I only live 10 mins from school. The door bell rings and Scott is in front of the door with monets coffee and a doughnut.
You: you got me my favorite?
Scott: yea I remember you told me that last night
You: thanks Scottie (kisses on the cheek)
Scott: you ready to go?
You: not really but let's go
Scott: I'm right here every step of the way.
You got in the car and ate your donut even tho Scott kept taking some. You finally got to school. You glanced at the school and seen Bryce's car. You stopped.
You: I can't do it.
Scott: yea you can your strong give it a try and if you still wanna go home by 4th period I will take you home and we will do whatever you want.
You: ok
Scott grabbed your hand and you walked into school. You saw Monty and Justin but continued walking to your locker. You weren't being mean you just didn't wanna end up seeing Bryce. You walked to your locker and opened it you shoved all your stuff in it and felt a jump in your heart as you saw Bryce running by. Scott saw him to so he took you in the chemistry room. You sat on the chair and you felt like you couldn't breath. You gasped for air.
Scott: breath baby look at me calm down it's ok
Scott: follow my breaths breath in 1..2..3.. let go.
You finally calmed down after doing that about 4 or 5 times. You hugged Scott tightly.
Scott: I told you I'm here every step of the way.
You stared into each others arms and he leaned in and kissed you.
You: oh shit what did we just do!
Scott: shit I just kissed my best friend
You: this never happened!
Scott: agreed um you ready to walk to class?
You: yep but I gotta find Monty.
Right as you said that you heard the lockers slamming as if they were being punched.
Scott: I don't think it will be that hard.
You: do you think he saw us kiss?!
Scott: I don't know I hope not!
You both walked out the room and Monty was staring at you with sadness in his eyes. He bumped past you.
You: Monty wait!.........

————to be continued————