Chapter 27

y/n got hurt Monty.....
You walk into the Uber with Scott. Your eyes were puffy and your head was hurting. You finally got home and opened the wine cabinet. You grabbed a cup and poured the wine in it.
Scott: pour me a cup please.
Few drinks later we were tipsy.
You: wanna go up to the room?
Scott: yea
You went up to your room and laid Scott down. You sat on him and stared into his eyes.
You: your the best thing that's happened in a while.
Scott: I should be saying that to you y/n. You make me so happy.
You: I love you Scott (kisses forehead)
Scott:(hugs you) I love you too y/n (kisses you)
You: I'm sleepy can we go to sleep?
Scott: yea do you wanna get off of me?
You: nope unless you want me to
Scott: no
You fell asleep in Scott's arms.

Monty's pov
I came home and went to y/n's room and saw Scott holding her. It broke my heart but I know she only loves me. Y/n's phone rings and it's Justin. He texted her saying he's at Jessica's house. I get up and go to the hospital to see Jeff. I arrive at the hospital and sign in. I go up and see him in the bed.
Monty: Jeff I don't know what to do anymore I really with you were here. I need advice y/n hates me right now because Courtney kissed me. I didn't even want her to but she did
•••••••••time passes•••••••
It's been a hour since I've came to the hospital when I came home I heard someone crying.

Your POV
You got out of bed and started crying a few minutes later you heard someone open the front door. Then a few minutes after that you heard someone knocking on the bathroom door.
Monty: y/n please let me in
You:(opens door) why did you do it monty?!
Monty: let me explain...
You: you hurt me we promised we wouldn't hurt each other.
Monty: I don't want Courtney! She kissed me after she said Hannah wanted a threesome with me and her but I told her I was with you! Your stupid if you think I want someone else.
You: why, why do you want me I'm nothing?!
Monty: I love you and I plan to marry you someday. Your perfect to me. Your my world and my universe. Your my everything Foley.
You:(kisses Monty) I love you monty. And ima beat both of their ass for saying that shit.
Your phone buzzes.

You: oh my god(starts crying) Monty: what's wrong

Monty: what's wrong.
You: we have to go get Amiya. Scott get up!
Monty: what's going on?
Scott: right
You: she cut herself.
You got into the car and drove to Amiya's house to see her being pulled out of the house by the medical workers.
You: Justin where is Jessica.
Justin: she's in Miyas room
You run up into Miyas room and hold Jessica. You both sobbed.
Jessica: this is Hannah's fault (hands Miyas phone)

 Jessica: this is Hannah's fault (hands Miyas  phone)