Chapter 14

The day goes by fast and you go home and get ready......
You go home and get ready. You grab a towel and some junk food. Justin is bringing the weed and edibles. Monty is bringing the beer and Jessica is bringing the food. The others are bringing whatever they want. You get to the beach house and all of the girls went to sit with each other. You all had your bikinis under your dresses
(You, Jessica, Sheri, Hannah)

 You all had your bikinis under your dresses(You, Jessica, Sheri, Hannah)

You and Monty were matching he wore blue shorts. Everybody was talking for a while and you girls went inside and took off your dresses and walked back outside. When you got outside all the boys jaws drop.
You: babe wanna go in the water with me?
Monty: come here right quick
You walked over to Monty and he spun you around slowly.
Monty: ok your officially the sexiest girl I ever met.
You: I've been knowing that.
Monty and you walked into the water and started kissing. He grabbed you closer to him his hands were wandering around your body.
Justin: don't get too touchy Monty we're all still over here you know!
Zach: there are rooms for a reason!
You: hmmm that's a good idea.
You: (whisper to Jess) make sure everyone stays here and keeps away from the rooms.
Jess: your gonna do it with Monty?
You: we've basically been together for 2 months so yea. I mean I really want to.
Jess: use a condom we don't need a lil Monty running around.
You: ok and please talk to Justin at least a small conversation.
Jess: fine but only cause it's your birthday.
Jess: Justin wanna come in the water with me?
Justin:(shocked and confused) sure I guess. You and Monty head up to the room you weren't that wet because the water went up to your knees.
——————⚠️mature part⚠️——————
Monty started kissing you closing the door behind him and locking it. He started kissing your neck until he reached your sweet spot. You started moaning softly. He kept kissing down until he reached your bikini. He pulled it down and started kissing. You started moaning. He kept going and you gripped the bed sheets. He pulled down his pants and started opening the condom
——————part is over——————

He stopped once he heard a knock on your door. You pulled up your bikini and he pulled up his shorts. You got up and opened the door.
Jeff: y/n Hannah is crying and nobody knows what to do.
Y/n: ok I'll be right down. (Jeff leaves)
Monty: damn it right when we were about to
Y/n: I know baby but we can finish later I promise
Monty: ok baby
You walk downstairs to see Hannah in the living room crying.
You: hey what's wrong sweetie?
Hannah: clay asked about the picture. He believes it!
You: Hannah he doesn't know yet. I'll talk to him he does like you though.
Hannah: aren't your parents supposed to be here.
You: yea actually umm lemme check my phone to see if they called and said they were gonna be late.
Hannah: can you tell Jeff to talk to Clay and tell him the rumors aren't true.
You: yea (checks your phone)

You walk over to Jeff trying to straighten your face and hold back the tears

You: can you tell Clay the rumors aren't true and make him understand what happened?
Jeff: yea but what's wrong?
You: um nothing I just don't feel good ima go back upstairs.
Before he could say anything else you ran back upstairs and locked the room. You started crying. They promised they would be here. This is the first birthday without your sister. They always miss your birthday but you always had Abby so it didn't matter. Tears streamed down your eyes. You heard a knock
You: leave me alone!
Jeff: can I come in?
You opened the door and hugged Jeff. You cried into his shoulder. He hugged you tightly.
You: they never come to my birthday and now I have nobody
Jeff: it's gonna be ok you got us and we are here no matter what.
You: I miss her so much Jeff😭
Jeff: she wouldn't want you crying on your birthday would she?
You: no but can I just be left alone?
Jeff:I'll check on you later.(kisses forehead)
A few minutes later you hear another knock on your door and it's Zach and sheri.
Zach: it's your party and you can cry if you want to?
Sheri:(hits Zach) why aren't you celebrating?
You explained what happened and they hugged you. You asked to be left alone so they left. Next knock was Scott and Jess you told them too. They hugged you and Scott grabbed you. Scott: no tears over here. (Wipes tears)
Jessica left and Scott stayed. You and Scott were play fighting and you were on top of him.
You: reed I want to be left alone! You don't know how to give space.
Scott: nope not if they're my best friend.
Scott finally agreed with you and left not before getting the last hit though. Next was Hannah and Clay and Tony. Ryan knew you wanted space so kept himself away even though he wanted to make you happy.
Clay: are you ok y/n?
Tony: Justin said he is about to light up and asked if you wanted to come down?
Hannah: (wipes your tears) it's ok y/n I'm right here.
You explained to them and they left. Justin got worried so came up with Monty.
Monty: what's wrong baby?
Justin: they aren't coming are they?
You: (shakes head) they never do and now Abby's not here. 😞
Justin: (looks up) Abby I'm sorry but ima have to take your spot.
Monty: all of us are taking her spot we all stayed instead of leaving when you said you wanted to be alone.
They left even though they didn't want to. Scott ran up the stairs and went into the room.
You: Scott space rem.....
Scott: (picks you up) no more sadness!
You: (squirming) put me down!
You finally gave up and wrapped your arms and legs around him. He carried you downstairs and put you on Monty's lap.
Scott: y/n delivery!
You laughed and smoked with them. The only people that didn't were Tony and Ryan. They went into the water. You ran from Monty's lap and got on top of Scott since he was laying on the floor. You started hitting him and laughing.
You: I win!!!
He got up and wrapped his arms around you.
Scott: Foley she is crazy like you.
Justin: it runs in the family.
You: yep you bit Scott's shoulder and laughed.
He grabbed you and got on you. He started beating you up and you were laughing.
You: I give up ahhh!!!!
He let you go and you ran to Monty.
You: babe you let him beat me up!
The day finished and you went up to your room with Monty. You started kissing again. He locked the door.
Monty: wanna finish this morning.
You nodded and started kissing him again.
————⚠️mature part⚠️————
You got on top of him and started kissing his neck and traveling down leaving marks you unbuttoned his shorts and he pulled them off. You took in his length and pushed your head back and forth. This was your first time doing it so you tried your best to please him. You got tired so you switched spots. He kissed and licked around your clit. You moaned but did it quietly because Tony and Ryan were in the other room. He finished then put the condom on and rubbed himself on you he lined up himself with your entrance and went in slowly. You winced.
Monty: I'm sorry baby but I promise it will feel good in a lil but if you wanna stop tell me.
You: keep going.
He pushed in and out slowly. At first it hurt but it started feeling good. He went in faster and harder after a while. You moaned into the kiss. He started kissing your neck again. He got tired so you got on top of him. You moved up and down until you both were done. He took the condom off and threw it out. You laid next to him.
Monty: I love you y/n
You: I love you too Montgomery.
You both fell asleep........

————to be continued————