Chapter 3// College day

Today is the first day of college but I can't seem to get out of bed. My first night sleeping here at my new home for the time being felt a bit weird. I mean I just met the guy so I guess it's normal to feel weird sleeping at a new residence. With knowing I don't want to be late on my first day I push off the blankets swinging my legs to the end of my bed. I stretch my arms over my head as I crack my toes against the rug. I stand up walking to my closet I need to look good at least on the first day. Looking through I take out a black and pink floral button-down shirt, blue high waisted jeans with light gray vans sneakers. I have my bookbag all set up already which doesn't have much because it's only the first day.

After I lay my outfit out on my bed I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth then shower. I haven't heard any sign of Dylan being up. Must be a heavy sleeper. I turn on the shower as I step in after taking off my clothes. Cleaning my body and washing my hair I step out wrapping the towel around me as I open the door walking back to my room. I wrap my towel in my hair as I put on my clothes. I rub lotion along my arms- as I next moisturize my face ready to put some mascara and pink light lipstick. After that I grab my blow dryer taking the towel off my head then start blow-drying. Next, I style my hair in a braid letting it fall down my back. I grab my perfume spraying it all over myself then I set it down and grab my backpack and phone.

"Mhm, something smells good," I holler coming down the steps.

Walking in the kitchen Dylan has a plate of scrambled eggs with eggs and a tall glass cup of orange juice. He pushes the plate closer to where I guess he wants me to sit. Oh boy, I'm I about to have another lecture.

"Thank you," I tell him as I set my backpack and phone on the seat next to me. I drink some orange juice then set the cup down to eat. I wonder if he'll cook breakfast every morning that'd be great.

Dylan finishes what he was doing then sits across from me. He bites his bacon then looks up at me. "So, have a good first day but no troubles okay? If you meet a boy fine but don't go kissing the first second you meet him and kissing always leads to-"

"Yeah yeah- ew come on," I groan grabbing my cup.

He looks down forking some eggs. "anyways what do you want for lunch? I can pack you food?" He assured me as he was eating the eggs.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin finishing my plate. "No- I can eat there. I think I need money though but I don't think I'll be hungry." I let him know stepping to the ground. I grab my backpack swinging it over my shoulder then grab my phone putting it in my front pocket.

"Okay... Well, have a good first day." He finished standing up gathering the dishes.

I just smiled nodding turning my heel to the front door. I grabbed my car keys that were hanging. I turned the knob of the front door opening it the sunlight hitting me then closed it behind me. Ah, this is either going to be very eventful or shameful.

~~~

This campus is huge. There's lots of kids everywhere. Some who have been here for a couple of years it seems and others who just started like me.

Some boy turns his attention to me smirking, "hey new fresh meat." He snorts brushing his shoulder across mine as he passes me.

Ugh, I hate stupid boys like that. I brush it off rolling my eyes as I take a look at my schedule. N201 that's got to be on the second floor. I swear if I'm late on the first day. Since it's the first day I also should keep in mind to sign up for a few clubs. I pace up my walk up the wide long stairs of the college. All of the signs of the classrooms are getting higher so I must be headed in the right direction. N201 yup this is it. I breathe in and out before entering the class. Now one foot in front fo the other I walk in and this room is ginormous. There's a bunch of students everywhere laughing and talking. Wow, I never realized how shy I was till now.