Chapter 25// I love you and that's final

Cas' P.O.V

I wake up slowly to the bright light shining through my pink thin curtains. I groan as I lay to my right side with a bareback to my front. I smile lifting my finger to trace across his back. I can't actually believe he stood the night. He is actually still here. I have no idea what's going to happen to his career or even between us but I'm sure he must love me after what we did last night.

Dylan turns on his left side softly breathing through his nose. "Morning," he smirks pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

I grin softly, "morning."

Dylan lifted his hand brushing the back of his fingers along my arm. I closed my eyes mesmerizing this moment because it might not happen again. This is where I wanna be right here. I've wanted this since I was eighteen living with him. But at the end of the day I know one thing is I can't have it as I want it... He's with her.

"Don't you think you should go?" I muffled with a low tone sliding my hand across his chest.

He cleared his throat reaching for my hand to hold in his. He opens his mouth tempting to gather his words but closes it again. I guess he doesn't want to face reality as much as I.

He lifts himself up by his elbows resting his back on the headboard. "I- I know I have to go back home but." Dylan shakes his head looking away, "I don't want to leave you. I can't take this relationship I have Becky any longer. I want us to happen."

I stare up at him resting my head on his chest. I broke the eye contact looking down while Dylan combs his fingers through my hair. "I don't know what to say... Dylan this can be really bad for your career. I don't want you to do that for me."

Dylan scoffs as he begins to rub my arm with his free hand. "I don't want you to worry about my career. I know it may seem that it's the most important thing to me but it isn't if I have to take a break from acting to deal with Becky and our marriage I will. I want to be with you, Cassandra."

I knew he was being serious if he used my full name. I breathed in and out. "Okay, so if we're doing this... You promise to make our relationship one hundred percent real?" I pause before I say my next sentence. "Does that mean you're going to divorce Becky?"

Dylan breathes out, "yes that is exactly what that means. I love you Cas."

I lift myself up to fully look into his eyes. He said it again. He finally said it and this time it seems different, he's finally telling me with his whole heart. I lift my hand brushing it across his cheek.

"I love you too, Dylan." I smile. He brings me into a hug pecking my lips then resting his head on mine. I never felt so complete in my life. I have a beautiful daughter. My parents have been with me every step of the way with Ally. And I have a loving best friend. Now I'm finally going to be with the love of my life. We had our ups and downs but this time I think he's serious. I guess all these years apart was enough for him. And I'm glad he finally realized we're meant to be.

A/N: Hiii! This is the last chapter of my Dylan fanfic. :) I really hope you enjoyed this story! Please remember to vote and comment! Greatly appreciate it! Thank you for reading my fic. Means a lot to me! xoxo