Chapter 16// Trying to get in touch with you

Dylan's P.O.V

I wake up with a ranging headache. Becky is aside me sound asleep. I sit up moving the blanket away from me I swing my legs off the bed staring out the window. Bringing my hands to my face moving them to my thick black hair ruffling my hair. What a messed up night it has been. Cas is gone. I haven't thought about getting in touch with her because who knows if she even wants to speak to me. She didn't even say goodbye but I know I damn well didn't deserve it over the last conversation I had with her.

My girlfriend is still asleep and her parents are at work so I quietly lift myself out of bed and leave the room. Groaning I make it to the bathroom. I use the toilet then move to the sink to wash my hands and wash my face. A memory came to my brain when Cas and I did face masks together. She was really a pain to be around since she was very independent but she was also very fun to be around and kind. I think I would trust her with anything more than anyone else.

The thing is when we met... I never thought there would be more to us romantically anyways. I have a girlfriend who I love very much. We said "I love you" to each other about two months ago. There was no way of telling that Cas would have fell for me. I don't know how her parents would like of that. I thought back about Kenny's words to me last night if I had feelings for Cas but I'm not so sure. What I felt when she left was more painful than anything I have ever been through. I can't imagine a life with her not in it.

After all the ups and downs we have been through I thought she would never leave me out of her life. That night I went to my home because I forgot my toothbrush and I found the plan-B pill in the trash I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I didn't think if she was a virgin or not because that's weird but seeing that she is very innocent on some circumstances I thought she would wait. Also with a better guy than Chase but everything happens for a reason.

I notice the door open and I realized I was in here for quite awhile.

"Hey, babe you okay?" Becky questions rubbing her eyes stepping into the bathroom.

I look down exhaling, "yeah I just have a lot on my mind. Go ahead I'll go make breakfast for us." I mention to her as I place a kiss at the top of her head.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." She replied closing the door behind me.

I made my way to the room to grab my phone. Maybe I should close the door so Becky doesn't hear. I stand by the window looking outside. I bounce on my feet nervous. Finally I unlock my phone then pull up Cas' number. I stare at her photo I put for her which is a goofy one I snipped of her off guard. It made me smile a bit. Lastly, I pressed the call button then brought the phone to my ear.

After a few rings she picked up, "hello, Cas' phone who's calling." I hear a female voice speak. Doesn't Cas have my phone number saved?

"This is Dylan. Who is this?"

The girl pauses before she answers, "Dylan..." She snickers, "Cas doesn't want to speak to you right now."

I squeeze my eyes shut wrinkling my forehead, I knew damn well she didn't want to speak to me, "can you please just give her the phone?"

"I can't' she isn't feeling to well these days. We don't know why but not like you would care."

"Of course I would care what's wrong with her?"

"Don't worry about it. Why did you call?" The girl asked.

I licked my lips looking to the door hoping Becky won't show up. "I- where did she move to?"

The girl laughs, "none of your business. You have a girlfriend Dylan why are you worried about just some other girl?"

I felt my chest tighten. She wasn't just some other girl.

"Fine, just give her my best. I hope she feels better and maybe a time we can meet and talk just Cas and I."

"Okay, I'll tell her you called." And the girl hangs up.

I sat at the edge of my bed looking at her photo again. I can see now... Why she came into my life. It's because... It's her... Kenny was right about it all... About everything. But I think it's blown over now and there's no way we can fix this now. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

A/N: Hiii!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Remember to vote and comment! :D