Chapter 10//Let's stay in it's pouring out there

-Two weeks later-

I made my way out of the last class I just had for the day which was math. I'm still pretty upset about the whole missing both of my exams thing. I'm even more upset that I wasted my time with Chase. Should've known it was too good to be true a senior actually liking me. How stupid of me to even break my own rule about not being into guys so I can focus on my studying. Ugh, whatever I have to stop thinking about it.

While I make my way down the steps to exit the building I look up to a boy leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets giving me a sarrow look. The person I did not want to see all day... Chase.

I breathe out a long breath through my nose shaking my head. Pacing to the doors he moves in front of them blocking the exit. I roll my eyes trying to squeeze through the tiny space he left but nope he would not budge.

I huffed out a breath, "move." I demanded crossing my arms together.

Chase sighed looking at my eyes, "look, I have been trying to reach you but I got nothing. Maybe you blocked my number I don't know but please just hear me out."

I shook my lead lightly, "fine." I spoke in a bitter tone.

He finally relaxed then parted his lips, "I feel shitty for what I did two weeks ago... And what I said to you- I just I wouldn't have blamed you if you slapped me across the face because I sure as hell deserved it. And I know how much school means to you so do you think you can ever forgive me?" He paused staring into my eyes. Chase forced a chuckle, "can I have a second chance? I haven't stopped thinking about you."

I looked down thinking of what he just said to me. I'll give it to him for apologizing but really two weeks to apoglize? Well, I guess he wanted to give me space. I lie and say my feelings for him vanished because they haven't. Finally I breathed out then looked up at him.

Nodding my head I part my lips, "I guess I can forgive you and give you a second chance. I just hope you don't blow it..." I finished.

The corner of his lip grew, "I won't. And hey unblock my number?" He asked nudging me with his elbow.

I laughed, "yeah sure."

Since he finally moved out of the way I opened the door to leave.

"Hey, do you wanna hangout today? It's only two o'clock." Chase questioned pointing to me.

I pondered for a minute as I looked up at the sky. "Uh, there's supposed to be like a huge storm today. So I think I'll just stay home for today." I explained holding the door open. I guess he had one more class today.

Chase nodded, "Oh right, yeah it's supposed to be really bad. It actually looks like it's already starting since the clouds are dark and it's windy. Okay, so maybe tomorrow. Drive safely." And just like that he turned the opposite way.

Okay. I don't know if that was a good thing or bad thing to be somewhat friends with him again. Oh well, better get home before it starts storming.

-----

I got out the shower drying my hair with a towel. I put on a long sleeve pj shirt and a pair of sweats since it was pretty cold. My hair dried a bit from drying it with my towel so I put my towel in my hamper. After that I went downstairs to sit in the living room. While I sit down and turning on the tv the news was on speaking about the storm. It's now three twenty-five and Dylan isn't home. It's already raining but not down pouring.

Suddenly, I hear the door open and I turn my head to see Dylan soaked. He almost slips which causes me to cover my mouth before I laugh in his face.