Introduction

Third Person P.O.V.

Beam Baramee and Forth Jaturapoom a medical student and an engineer. A very unlikely duo but somehow it made sense.

Beam the Casanova since a young age, in other words worshipped by girls. All he had to do was be himself and girls would fall into his trap. No questions asked, no regrets; just a one night stand, the best night of their lives with the out of this world beauty. He was better described as a prince with his clean cut,  always well dressed and dashing smile persona. It was impossible to hate him. He was that good. Polite to everyone, excellent student but reserved. He was only close with his two best friends Pha and Kit outside of that everyone was an mere acquaintance and that's probably as far as they could get. Nobody messed around with him they knew his rules. Every girl who walked up to him was warned and asked if they had a boyfriend so all of the boys knew if their girl messed with him it was not his fault. Still not everyone accepted that but he knew how to defend himself so he always made sure to teach them a lesson.

Then we have Forth Jaturapoom the engineering gang leader. He earned the respect of his peers since the first year by standing up to the head hazers when he though they were being unfair. His men are loyal to him but he is only close with a few consisting on Lam, Park, Max and Tul. He unlike Beam is very choosy of who he sleeps with. Nobody comes to him, he is the one to make the first move always. His type was always cute girls or boys it didn't matter he just had to like them. Nobody expected more from him than a one night stand those where his rules and nobody dared to disobey. Unlike Beam who alway looked as a prince his style was more messy considering of dark clothes and messy hair. You could always tell it was him by his blue engineering jacket or black leather jacket. He preferred to drive a bike and was always smoking and getting into fights. His grades were good but he could do better if he actually tried.

Two completely different people from different worlds. So how exactly did they get together? Nobody knows except their close friends. It was a shock when they announced their relationship when Forth kissed Beam in front of everybody in the engineering food court and the Casanova turned shy. It was really a sight to see. A lot of boys and girls were left heart broken after the two heartthrobs got together. But everyone could tell they really loved each other. After all if those two could fall in love and make it work then the rest of us mortals had hope after all.

The unlikely duo complimented each other. When Forth would fight Beam would come over and tend to his injuries. In return Forth was always there for Beam even though it wasn't easy being with the former Casanova who was very demanding but if anyone could handle it, it was Forth. Somehow they better each other. Forth had even stopped smoking because Beam always scolded him and hated the smell. Most people were envious of their relationship no one ever imagined either of them settling down moreover with each other. It all happened so quickly in their eyes. In the blink of an eye right under everybody's noses those two had fallen in love. But they didn't know how much Forth had to work to get Beam to accept his feelings. Or how scared Beam was realizing he was falling for Forth until he finally gave in. But none of that mattered anymore because now they were together and nothing could keep them apart right?

But in a so perfect relationship something always has to get in the way. After all getting a happy ending is never going to be easy. When the problems start to rise will their love be bigger than it? Or is it that same love the thing that's going to keep them apart?

A.N.

This if my first full story I usually write short stories and I tend to write in the moment. But most of this story is already planned so updates will be regular. This is more of an introduction to the characters first real chapter comes out tomorrow. I really hope that you will enjoy this as much as I do. I've been planning this for a long time. For the readers who come from my one shot book thanks for your support! If you're new here then this story will be based on a short story that's posted in my one shot book called never forget. But even though they are going to be some similarities this is mostly a brand new story. That's all for now so enjoy!