CHAPTER XXV

MATURE CONTENT

''Macy please don't go'', William wasn't budging .

''But William I need to, Josh is at home and I haven't even told him about any of this'', Macy waved around.

''Fuck Josh Macy, please, just tonight'', William pestered.

''Please Macy'', Prim giggled excitedly, back to her original self.

''Ok, but I will need to inform Josh'', Macy shrugged, tired from today's events. Macy called him up and he was more than happy to agree and let her stay back at William's house.

''Come I will show you your room'', William placed his hand on her waist. He led her to one of the guest rooms, which was spacious and dark. It was leather brown in color with furniture to match and the bathroom was pale brown with dark brown setup.

''Is this fine'', William shrugged waving around the room.

''It's more than fine William, you did not have to do this, I could just go home'', Macy smiled at William.

''No that wasn't happening anyways, come, finish your dinner. I need to eat too'', William led back Macy into the hall where Prim had already resumed her eating. The dinner was quiet and it was 1 by the time the table was cleared.

''Goodnight Macy, Willy'', Prim retreated to her bedroom leaving the two alone in the hall.

Macy stirred in her bed, she just wasn't getting any sleep. All that happened today was way more for her to digest. She was more than happy to have William back, but it being because of an issue and a fight was not welcomed. He was a lil over bearing but she loved him anyways. She strolled around the hall, admiring the Seattle skyline, lit up like it's Christmas and the damping traffic on the Roads. She tip toed to Williams room, hoping he wasn't asleep.

William was on his bed, Macy could hear his steady heartbeats, his eyes were closed shut and she moved to him and gently kissed his forehead, trying not to disturb him, but he immediately pulled her to him and pinned her down, on the bed.

''You are awake'', Macy giggled at his sudden attack.

''Yes I am'', William gently kissed her on the lips.

''Why are you not in your bed Macy'', William asked concerned.

''I wasn't sleepy so I just walked through the hall and then I thought of coming to you'', Macy smiled shyly.

''So now you are here, how would you like to spend your night'', William whispered in her ears sending tingles down her spine.

''I was wondering if you're still open for a ride'', she moved sensuously around the bed catching him by surprise.

''Remind me why I thought you were innocent'', William kissed her knuckles.

''Not my words, yours, what was that bit 'I am going to fuck you seven ways til Sunday and you're going to go along for the ride' so do it big mouth'', Macy confidently replied looking right into William's eyes and he immediately sucked his breath in.

He pulled her closer and started off by kissing her lips and then continuing his assault down to her jaw and her ear lobe. Macy tilted her head to give him access to her neck. He continued his slow sensual torture down her throat, to her chest making a quick work of her top and jeans. He explored her body greedily not letting any portion left un worshipped. She held him by his arms, struggling to stay still beneath him. His kisses heating her up, making her heart beat fast out of apprehension. He inserted a digit into her pussy, exploring her slickness and then another and then another until his hand was coated with her juices. Once satisfied he quickly undressed himself and placed a condom. She gaped at his length and he smirked in response. Without a heads up he slammed into her catching her by surprise.

''Arghh slower'', she whimpered.

''Oh no baby you asked for it'', he pulled out a little and thrust back in causing her to arch her back to take him in deeper and wrap her legs around his waist. He gently lost himself in her taking in her cries. She darted back out of pleasure and winced as he thrust deeper into her hitting her pleasure spot again and again until she unraveled under him into a million pieces, her orgasm taking over her completely. He pushed deeper until his pleasure released leaving a hickey on her neck. William pulled Macy into his arms and wrapped them in a duvet.

''Are you ok'', he asked tracing the outline of her sex with his fingers.

''Ok and thoroughly fucked thankyou'', she smiled haughtily and let him continue his exploring down there.

''I love you William'', Macy whispered and felt William's smile across her neck.

It was morning and a working day. Macy looked upon at William shyly, he was still asleep and then she turned to her cell phone. Macy quickly darted to the bathroom, freshened up and dashed out as William smiled at her all this while.

''Oh no, don't you give me that sweet smile of yours William, we are late'', Macy smirked.

''I am not, you are'', William laughed.

''Ok I need to get back home for fresh clothes. See you at the office'', Macy gave a quick peck to William and his face fell as she was leaving.

''No stay'', William mumbled petulantly.

''Or wait better than this you can move in with me'', William grinned like a school boy at Macy.

''What, no William, it is too sudden for Josh and me and besides I don't want to leave him so unannounced'', Macy laughed. Sex did that to men right, turn them all mushy and high.

''And you can leave me alone, nice point Ms. Henderson. When I thought I was everything to you'', William rolled his eyes mockingly.

''You are not alone, you have all of me and yes you are everything to me, but I need time to think of all this and clear my head around it'', Macy sighed.

''Last time I knew you were pretty clear about what you wanted'', William challenged her with his snarky comment.

''And you delivered generously or so I remember'', she smiled cheekily.

''Uh huh, I think you're right moving in is stupid. Why don't you just marry me instead'', he smiled, his eyes twinkling with unspoken emotions and tons of love.

''Ok now you are losing your senses Mr. Clark, I will see you at the office'', Macy giggled her way to the door.

''I love that sound'', William kissed Macy goodbye.

''Not your usual Willy, staying up late'', Prim woke up groggily.

''Thought of taking a day off for my baby sister, whatever you want to do'', William beamed at Prim. He feared that if he went too hard she too like others in his family wouldn't be too fond of him. Prim realized his desolateness.

''Oh Willy you don't have to do this, you know that, you will always mean the most to me'', Prim smiled at her brother.

''Well that was comforting to hear but not today I am going to spend my time with you'', William beamed at his baby sister.

''I would love that. First, we go paragliding, then lunch, shopping, clubbing and we end it with dinner'', Prim was her usual self back.

''I am not very sure of clubbing though'', William smirked at Prim as she stuck her tongue out at him and just like that all was good in their world.