CHAPTER XXII

Prim woke up and she was cranky than ever plus the online shopping therapy dint help so she forced William to get the hell out of his study and they had indulged in some crappy telly show like William called it for her sake by the time they had their guest over.

Macy was impeccably dressed in a body hugging blood red satin dress that accentuated her huge ass and subtle curves. She had baked a chocolate brownie for Prim with come vanilla ice cream to top it.

''This is what happens when a sweet tooth meets a sweet tooth, oh this looks so indulgent'', Prim pulled Macy in a bear hug. 

''Hey let go you are choking my girlfriend'', he admonished her.

''Oh please don't act so innocent, not like you haven't choked her before'', she smirked and William glared at her. Macy had turned beetroot red with embarrassment.

''Oh god you guys haven't, oops'', she laughed.

''Fuck you Prim'', Macy laughed at their banter, it was cute watching William in the big brother mode. William served them all the fruit of Macy's labor with a generous dollop of ice cream.

''It's delicious Macy'', Prim licked the back of her spoon clean and hummed appreciatively.

''Thank you'', Macy replied shyly.

''Well I think the chocolate is too much'', William interrupted.

''Bull shit, it's the way it is supposed to be'', Macy gave a confused look to William as he leaned a little forward, his face only a few inches away from Macy.

''Really let me see'', William whispered as he moved closer to Macy, lifted her chin up to him and kissed away the chocolate smeared on her lips.

''I guess you were right'', William grinned.

''Oh my god William I can't believe you did that'', Prim held her hands up in mock disapproval. Macy couldn't help but blush as she escaped a glance at William who was giving her a panty dropping smile. God the nerves of this man to turn her on amidst his family. 

They shifted their conversation to the dining table with boxes of pizza and drinks.

''Finally escaping the the elite French cuisine with this junk'', Prim mumbled as she dug into her pizza stretching a slice of cheese off it.

''So William tells me you're into Hotel Management'', Macy asked curiously.

''Yes, in France, at Le Paris Voutton'', Prim was only too happy to discuss about it.

''That's wonderful", Macy drooled over her pizza. The rest of the dinner continued casually with William bombarding Prim with questions about France and Prim getting to know more about Macy and her family and how her room mate, Josh was a chef by profession and so was her brother.

''Oh Macy, completely slipped off my mind. I have a meeting with the delegates from New York and I will be going away for 2 days'', William announced disapprovingly.

''That's alright, shall I get you Rupert after that. He called Jason since you were on leave'', Macy informed.

''Yes that's fine with me'', William replied.

''Great! I should get going though, its getting late, wouldn't want my boss all over me like a rash for being late at work'', she pouted at William as he gave her a lopsided smile.

''Whatever, he's smitten with his girlfriend, he would hardly notice you gone'', Prim winked and pulled her into a tight hug.

''We gotta catch up while William is away please'', they walked Macy to the elevator and waved their good byes.