#Chapter1

#Chapter1

Alexander's POV

When I was born, everyone expecting my future already.

I am the first born Kyril, everyone and everything is in my shoulder. I'm not feeling some pressure, I love what destined to mine.

Being the first born? I love it.

Taking care of other Kyril in my generation? I love it.

Every business our family have is in my control? I love it.

Doing some illegal shits? I really love it.

Our real world needs to be secret and I need to do some works so everyone will never ever suspect us? I really love it.

I was born to do heavy stuffs and I can't do anything for that to change, instead of changing it, I'm starting to embrace and love it.

When Aladdin Ashton Kyril was born, he was the second child of our family, I thought when Ashton was born, my responsibilites as a child of Kyril will be least, Ashton and I will be both do thoose responsibilities together.

But nothing change, I still have all of the responsibilities. Sometimes, I envy Ashton for being free to do anything he wants, tito Momus support him, though I can do anything I want but I choose to focus of what responsibilities they given to me.

"Alexander! let's take a break on this and play!"

"Shh, study there Ashton, you're wasting your time on playing some nonsense, just keep on studying you will gain some knowledge after"

"I hate this, Alexander, I'm not into studying. Ugh! I wish Nethon will grow fast so he can play with me"

"Alright, let's play but promise me, you're going to study after we play?"

"I promise! you're the best"

Tito Momus and Tita Alectrona always spoil their child and me too, when I'm with them, they always treated me like how they treated Ashton that's why I also spoil Ashton too.

"Alexander I'm tired"

"Hey what do you mean? here drink your juice, we just play video games"

"Yeah we play but my mind is also working, ah! I think it's blowing out"

"Fine! stop acting, just take a rest, but after a hour I will really bring some books here so you can study"

"Can we stop studying?"

"Yeah whatever, you're going to help me very soon Ashton so you need to be knowledgeable as me. We're partners"

When Nethon Kyril the third born child came to the house as a young boy, we always find him perfectly handsome, but I find him cute when we play.

We can only play when tito Nereus is not around, tito Nereus is a serious type of person, he's opposite to tito Momus, he want's everything to be perfect.

When tito Nereus is around, he want us to study and to train only, even Ashton that always want to play can't do anything because we are scared of him. We seriously study when he's around.

The three of us stay in our grandparents' house here in Spain, we
our parents left us here, they always visit us especially tito Momus.

"Hyung!, can you please be quite"

"Ya! you're acting like Alexander"

"I'm trying to study here hyung, I don't want to be punish again"