Rules and Form?

I have enough character's I might as well make the invitation to come roleplay with them official.

So here's the basics of an actual roleplay book

Last updated 21, October 2023

🛡Rules🛡

RP:

1. Don't be a dick, Just because your character is an asshole doesn't mean you get to be

2. I'd rather you not take full control of the roleplay, either through controlling my characters or making the situation 100% about your fictional child. I'll get disinterested REAL quickly. At the same time being completely reliant on me to perpetuate the story will also be annoying. Try to find a balance of the two.

3. I reserve the right to not reply to you. I'm sorry if that makes me sound like a jerk, but I don't have to continue our roleplay. This is something I do for fun, and if I don't enjoy the roleplay itself or I just don't vibe with your style of roleplaying, I do not have to continue.
(P.s. if you really like the rp and I don't respond after being tagged 3-4 times, talk to me. Maybe we can work something out)

4. If I haven't replied to you after a day, you can begin taging me once a day. I've been spammed with someone tagging me multiple times again, and it stresses me out. So, one tag a day, after a day of no response.

5. For people who like their roleplays to get a bit more steamy or graphic. I will not do that on this book, however, you have the option to skip or move to one of these options:
•DMs(Wattpad)
•Discord (username: jaythekiwi)
•My private Roleplay book
•Something else that we discuss

Character's:
1. Please don't make your character overpowered or perfect. Those ones are no fun to roleplay with.

2. The more in depth your form the happier I'll be. I'll accept the bare minimum, but further explaining stuff like personality or powers will help me better understand and connect to your character.

3. This is not a fandom rp book. I will not rp as other people's characters unless they have given me explicit permission to do so, and even then I don't like it.

4. Don't take someone elses character and claim it as your own. That should be common sense, but this is a book for OCs, Original Characters. I dont want to rp with your "OC" that's name is Izuku Midorya and has really special red shoes. I've tolerated this in the past, but not anymore. I find it frustrating. (If you need help making an oc, just ask. A lot of my characters were inspired by songs, stories, and other people's characters. If you don't know how to transfer that inspiration into an original creation, I'll gladly help you if you ask!)

Form:

Optional information is marked by a #

Name
Nicknames#
Age
Species
Gender
Sexuality
Personality
Appearance
Likes
Dislikes
Powers#
Important family#
Other important/interesting information?#

Truth be told if you plan on taging you can actually just ask on the characters page...

Also I'm cool with genderbending some characters, so if you like the character but not their gender just ask! Same for if you'd rather they be in a different setting