Chapter 1

☆ Chapter 1: The argument ☆

☆ Brooklyn's POV

"I fucking hate you so much!" I snapped walking away from the demon and going into the bathroom.

"You fucking hate me? I fucking hate your hoe ass too!" August argued back following me into the bathroom.

"Why do you always have to ruin everything. I can't stand yo ass!" I screamed pushing him out of my way.

"I didn't ruin shit! You're the one that was being a got damn hoe , having that nigga feel up on your ass and shit. I swear to god if you put your hands on me again." August threatened.

August and I have been together for a year but everything's been going badly when he has been getting noticed more in the music industry and when I did too.

August sings of course and I support him fully , it's just the hoes that I ain't supporting. I have been working as a manager for a while now and August has been jealous of the celebrities that tend to hit on me every once in a while but I've never slept with anyone but him.

I have recently been working with Trey Songz and he has been very flirty but of course I never pay attention to him but August has had his eyes on him.

"It's not my fault he's attracted to me and he flirts with me a lot. It's not like I flirt back I just ignore his punk ass." I protested against August.

"I guess we'll know who's fault it is when my hands on his throat." August said making me bust out laughing.

"Scrawny ass." I joked lifting August's arms to only see skin and bones.

He shook his head before cracking a smile. "Man shut yo big headed ass up." He said laughing too.

That's what I loved about August and I relationship even though we argue a lot we can always laugh about some stupid shit at the end of the argument. You can call us bipolar or whatever but that's us. We never mean what we actually say because we both know that we don't mean them.

"I love you so much August." I said.

He looked down at me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too big head." He replied putting me in a headlock.

"August stop before you break my fucking neck!" I yelled getting ready to scratch his arms.

He quickly let go of my neck before I could scratch him.

"That's what I thought." I said playfully.

He smacked his lips before picking me up over his shoulders and throwing me on the bed.

"August keep playing boy. You don't want none of this." I joked as he fell down on top of me.

"This all mine right?" He asked playing with my boy shorts.

I nodded my head.

"It's all yours baby."

At the end of the day we love each other and he knows who'll always have his back through thick and thin. 💞

________________________________

So I decided to do a sequel for Numb!

I have a really good story planned out for this book so I hope everyone will continue to read it.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞