6

The Bet

➿

"Hey, Dad?" Greg caught his siblings, his fathers and the girls attention as he hit the back of the box tv, "What's the big box attached to the back of the tv?"

Lenny looked around in hesitation, obviously scared of his buddies reactions. "Um, that's the rest of the tv. They didn't always have flat screens there, sport."

Keithie smiled as he and Greg examined it closer, "Wow, that's some Stone Age shiznit."

"Yeah, that's wack." Lenny deadpanned, obviously annoyed with their behavior. Ethan laughed as all the parents left, "Greg, Keithie, come on tell me you were pulling dads leg there?" The two looked at him, their expressions making the four teenagers laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh we don't know, probably because you guys act so stuck up?" Greg glared at Grayson, "We do not."

"No?"

"No!"

"Okay, do you know what tap water is?" The two boys turned silent, giving them their answers. Elizabeth laughed more, her head in Ethan's lap as he messed with her hair. As much as Natasha was happy for her, she was jealous that he got to touch her hair but she couldn't style it, she could style hair really freaking well!

"Leave them alone, maybe some time here will show them that not everything is about money and expensive stuff." Natasha gently slapped Graysons side, carful not to slap Becky who was still in his lap.

He shrugged, a slight smile on his face, "What? They deserve it." Becky shook her head before crawling out of his lap and towards Natasha, "No they didn't."  Natasha looked at Grayson, "Ha!"

He shook his head, "The betrayal!" Becky laughed as she laid her head on Natashas chest, the older women's head in the pillow. "Not betrayal if I like her more!"

"Hey what about us?!" Elizabeth pointed to herself and Ethan, "Yeah Angel how about us?"

Becky pretended to think about it, "Okay fine I've made my decision, Sasha and Lizzie are my favorite."

Ethan put on a faux hurt expression, "Over your own blood??"

"Yes."

"She scares me." Elizabeth muttered while hiding her face into the other side of Ethan's legs, her face watching the bed. Becky giggled since she actually heard her.

Natasha, being into photography, decided to walk outside and take some photos. "Hey dad! Others." Marcus smiled at his daughter, "Oh look I get dad and y'all get others. Ha!"

"Shut up Marcus, what else is she supposed to call us?" Higgins put a thinking face on, "Idiots, dumbasses, creeps, honestly I can go on."

Natasha nodded, her camera in hand, "Okay how about this, "Hey dumbass, Dads." The guys laughed, "Oh how the roles have reversed, seems we all have a new daughter now."

"Suck it Marcus!" Marcus poured at his daughter. "Why am I the dumbass?"

"Well you said they were dumbasses I thought you would've s loved to be called that too." She spoke before walking down to the beach, still in the fathers sights.

"Hey dad, dumbasses." Grayson spoke before making a straight b line for Natasha. Kurt laughed while the others shook their heads in amusement. All of them watching Lenny and Marcus's kids laugh and interact.

"Who would've guessed, a Feder and a Higgins." Eric mussed. "Don't forget Elizabeth ans Ethan."

The guys nodded at kurts words. "I think Elizabeth and Ethan will get together faster than those two."

"Really?" Marcus turned to Lenny. "Yeah, we can all see they're closer than those two, Natasha holds herself back, she's too shy, not that there's anything wrong with that."

Kurt spoke up, "I think Natasha and Grayson will get together quicker."

Lenny smirked at him. "No. Ethan and Elizabeth, Bet you Fifty dollars."

"Deal."

And they shook on it.

This was just a filler chapter, didn't feel like writing today but I've been posting once a day for the past four days so- didn't want to break the streak.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

688 words

6/20/2020

Edited: nope