16

➖The Excitement ➖

After Natashas Epiphany, Elizabeths excitement was over the roof. Walking down the stairs, the girls noticed their father watching Donnas and beans mother pump her breast as Becky feeds the hurt bird the milk.

"Is that getting me horny?" Marcus muttered, making the girl's shiver as they headed towards the kitchen counter, the twins and their younger brother greeting them. "Yes."

"You promise you'll still feed her after we leave?" Elizabeth frowned, she didn't want them to leave early, or at all. Ethan grabbed her hand as she sat to his left, Grayson on her left and Natasha on his. He kissed her knuckles as he rubbed his thumb over her palm, hoping to calm her down.

"I promise." She smiled before bean, being the adorable bean he is, spoke up, "Mommy, that's my milk."

"Bean, we have to learn how to share, even with birds."

"But he's going to drink you dry." Natasha snorted, the boys looking at her surprised while Elizabeth awed, "We didn't know you snorted." Natasha smiled innocently, "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see any meth." The looks of annoyance on the guys face made Elizabeth laugh even harder. The boys took a hold of the girls hand, after they finished eating, and took them to the lake. All people the kids, except for Becky were outside. Greg, Andre, Elizabeth and Ethan in the water. Natasha was playing In the sand, making a moat for her castle, since she doesn't have lava she decided to just use water from the lake. Bean was decorating the castle. Grayson stood behind the two, leaning over them as they built. Keeping his hands busy he decided to crouch ebbing her and braid her hair. Natasha trying not to let out a sigh of content as he combed his fingers through her hair.

Keithie was trying to show Donna how to skip rocks as Charlie watched the girls slowly, a smile finding its way on her face when she noticed them opening up to the people they like.

"I got it three times." Keithie cheered before turning to Donna, Elizabeth smirking as she noticed where this was going. She judged Ethan, gaining his attention.

"Donna, you wanna try?" She shrugged, not noticing Roxanne walking down the hill towards them, the two teenagers, however, did. "Sure. But I stink at sports."

"That's all right. Here." He picked a rock up, upon glancing at the water he caught Elizabeth's eye. She waved her arms spastically, morning for him to grab her arm and show her how as she demonstrated using Ethan's arms, acting as if she was him and Ethan was Donna. Keithie blushed but nodded nonetheless. Donna blushing as their skin made contact.

"Hold it like this." She nodded, her heart beating erratically in her chest, her ribs feeling small enough to choke her at the moment. "Like this?" Keithie nodded, his chin brushing her shoulder. Bean smiled, "Hey, look they're closer and moving faster than you two are!" He exclaimed, making Natasha and Grayson blink dumbfoundly at him. The two looked at each other, obviously confused before looking at Beans sight line. Keithie and Donna. A smile crawled on their faces, "Puppy love, adorable." Natasha muttered.

Grayson put a hand on her shoulder, tying her hair, before muttering back to her. His breath fanning her ear, her right ear, had ear to mutter in if you catch my drift. "What he doesn't understand, is our love if more complicated. Wanting it to develop more before even making the slightest move," he sat down behind her, his arms slowly wrapping around her waist, hands resting on her knees, criss cross position helloing him reach her knees. His octave dropping to just a whisper, "The slightest touch," a finger on his right hand trailing up to her thigh evidently causing her to shiver, thanking the gods for not letting anyone see them, considering they were watching Donna and Keithie. "Can cause, the most simplest reaction." His left hand gripping her waist as his thumb circled her pointed hip bone, "Inwards and outwards."

She let out a breathy laugh, "Fuck off, I'm building a Castle." Grayson laughed, his forehead resting on her right shoulder, as they listened back in to his brother and his crush, "Get down low and throw it," Keithie let go of her, backing up, scared of her bending down infront of him, "and let the rock do the magic." She does as instructed, jumping up and clapping as the rock skipped across the water three times before sinking."

"Nice."

"Oh, I skipped it!"

"Good job, Donna." Charlie congratulated, hugging her newest best friend, Roxanne just now deciding to make herself known, "Bravo." She clapped.

"Do you know how to skip rocks, Mrs. Feder."

"Are you kidding me? I am the best at this." The accent basically dripping off her tongue like saliva, making itself present.

"Give me that. Now, watch, now." She bent down a little, everyone's attention her as she threw it. Elizabeth, Ethan, Natasha and Grayson throwing their heads back in laughter as the kids tried to hide their laughs, Greg trying to hide his pain whilst holding his stomach.

Roxanne gasped, the heavy feeling of guilt settling in her stomach, "Oh, my God, baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Mom," he offered her a thumbs up, "I'm just glad to see you having some fun."

"I'll take your luggage to the car, Mr. Feder." Rita spoke as Lenny helped Rob down the stairs, Elizabeth and Ethan came inside for some food and ended up staying to watch the parents.

"That's not my luggage, that's textbooks. That's nice of you to take your own stuff down. You're okay. Come on." Rita gave a confused look but continued out anyway, Eric frowned. "Come on, man. Already? You're leaving?"

"Yes, I gotta go."

"Do you need any help getting to the airport?" Roxanne bursted through the doors, standing directly in front of her husband as Kurt grabbed Rob from him, "We got a little problem." Elizabeth watched as panic, worry, confusion and many other emotions flashed in Lennys eyes, suddenly understanding how Natasha reads people.

"What? What happened?"

She shrugged, "I forgot how to skip a rock. Now, I think it's gonna take a couple of days to figure it out. So...I think we better stay." She pulled a faux innocence, pretending she didn't know what she was doing. "Are you kidding me?"

"For reals, Mom? We're not leaving?" Becky spoke, her voice full of excitement, her face however, void of emotion. Chills ran across Elizabeth arms and spine, Excitement bubbling in her stomach.

"I don't need to see a bunch of starving models walking around in my clothes." Eric nodded.

"Yeah, why would you wanna see models when you can see this?" Shaking a lot he made her laugh.

"See? You couldn't get that in Milan."

"You. You." Lenny muttered, a loss for words, "What do you wanna do today? Anything."

Roxanne shrugged as she challenged him, "I don't know. You tell me. What was your favorite thing to do when you were 12 and it was sunny?" Lenny pulled a face, "Well, I can't do that." He grimaced before smiling, "Maybe go to a water park."

"What are we waiting for?"

"Seriously?" He laughed before clapping his hands, "Let's load up the car, people." Elizabeth face visibly gleamed, Ethans expression matching hers as they raced to tell the others the news.

Another short chapter.... you're welcome KishMyAsh

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

1288 words

7/9/2020

Edited: nope