Chapter Thirty

Song: Say Cheese - KiDi

*Unedited* (Severely so. I'm so tired. This chapter was supposed to arrive five days later. Thank me for being so kind)

***

"How did you do this?" I asked Michael, barely holding in my excitement. Honestly, I had to squeeze the fabric of my dress to stop myself from jumping up and down. I felt like I could jump and fly into heaven.

"I'm a prince, remember?" He asked coyly. Since the auctioning was over, the event was closed and everyone was retreating into their cars with their products. I was following Michael like a lost puppy.

"Come on, tell me please," I whined, just as he helped me into the front seat.

"Seat belt," he said.

I glared at him. "I'm not a child."

He looked into the sky, the expression on his face was playfully thoughtful. "Last time I checked; you didn't have to be a child to die in an accident."

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic at he was being, yet I draped the seatbelt across my torso. "Happy?"

He just looked at the belt and laughed. When he went over to the driver's seat, I realised that it was sitting very comfortably between my breasts, making them look weird.

I frowned, but before i could take the seatbelt off, prince charming got in the car, removed his suit and handed it to me. "Here."

"What?" I asked stupidly, staring at his suit jacket.

"I know you don't like that dress. Take my jacket, cover up." He explained.

I smiled gratefully, feeling my heart leap in my chest. "Thank you." I said. I took the jacket but hesitated for a second. "I don't mind if you look though." I added cheekily.

The man had the audacity to chuckle. "Stop teasing me."

"I'm not! You can look."

He turned to me and smiled but kept his eyes on my face. "Well thank you, but I have to keep my eyes on the road, if you didn't notice."

I glared at him and put the jacket on. "You're no fun."

He laughed.

"Come on," I continued after he sparked the car. "tell me. How did you get the invitation and everything?"

He smiled again. "If only you know half of the stuff I've been up to during my stay here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning. I knew I wasn't going to like what he was going to say.

"Well... I've been spending some time with the prostitutes." He replied guiltily.

I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I swallowed hard, trying to control my voice and make sure it didn't come out the way I felt at that moment. "Really?"

"It's not what you're thinking." He chuckled again.

"Really?" I said dryly, even though my spirits lifted a little.

"Really. I've just been getting to know them. I was hoping to get some information about you from them - which I did - which is the only reason why I put two and two together and found out that you had been kidnapped."

"Michael..." I felt uneasy hearing him say that I'd been kidnapped over and over again. Technically, I hadn't confirmed it, but I didn't want him to get used to saying that. Just in case he says that when someone else can hear it. When that someone else who can hear it can and will hurt him.