Author's Note

false alarm, this book is done for good! no special chapters, no one shots, nothing. but there might be a spin off and if there is, i'll release another chapter in this book to let you know.

now I wanted to thank all the people who supported this book while it was ongoing, but i've realised that unless i'm following you, i'll literally have to search the whole wattpad for your username. my point is, i'm a busy woman☺ leave an inline comment for your well deserved mention! (liars will be ignored 😂)

also, i've published a new book and i've called, The First Reunification. (if you know how hard it was to find a suitable title 😢 i nearly named it Amalgamation)

Princess Kafui must find a way to repopulate the female kingdom without ending the divide between men and women before the human race dies out

Princess Kafui must find a way to repopulate the female kingdom without ending the divide between men and women before the human race dies out. But when women begin dying, their bodies mutilated and left for the dogs to feed on, she must save female kind with the help of an unlikely ally, before there are no women left.
🌟🌟🌟

The separation between the two sexes and returning to a less technological way of life helped save the planet. Prolonged lifetimes, prosperity and most importantly, unity. But the first generation of both men and women were dying out. Mother Nature required the second — and last — generation to replenish the population or else, the human race would go extinct. Now, after decades of separation, the sexes reunify.

so just click on my profile @kendallblacc and add it to your library if you're interested ❤️

the cover is bad because i was in a hurry to post the book. plus, i'm not the best cover maker, i don't even come close to a good cover maker 😭 (and i'm not compliment fishing, i really don't think any of my covers are good. honest!)

anyways, thanks for all the love this book received! it might not really be a lot, but 11k views and 2k votes is mind boggling to me.

much love 💕

(Ps. if i say "don't forget to vote!🌟" will you be pissed?)