3: Class fucking sucks.

While Gerard is showing me to class, he keeps murmuring shit under his breath. I can't hear him this time, though.

"Fucking speak up or don't speak at all, Way."

"I wasn't talking about you, but I can if you want me to."

"Fuck a duck dude."

"Or, you can be the duck."

"No, no no no no thank you."

"Somebody has a case of the no's, I guess. Wow. Message clear."

Is he going to leave me the fuck alone now? Probably not.

"So tell me.. why'd you move here?"

"be- because of my dad."

"That's all you want to say? Okay then..."

I'm not telling this fucker everything on my first day. He scares the shit out of me.

As we walk into first hour Algebra he takes a seat that some kid was sitting in already. "that's my seat. get the fuck up." The kid immediately gets up. Is gerard feared or something? Maybe.
"Well sugar, these are my friends Frank and Ray. Oh, and my brother Mikey."
"Ooh.. who's she? The new kid?" Frank stares at me. He doesn't hide his emotions, clearly. "Yeah. I have to show her around all day. Luckily, she has the same schedule as us. Right?"

I nod, afraid of what he'd do if I didn't.

"Sweet! I'm mikey. Gerards brother, the better Way." Gerard punches him in the arm.

"Sugar, you can't call me gerard yet. You call me Mr. Way."

"Oh, and I'm Ray. The one who isn't power driven.. yet." He shakes my hand. Didn't know people actually do that.

"Well, GERARD, I'm going to sit down."

"Mr. way."

"GERARD."

"Watch the sass. I'm the sass one."

"Fragile masculinity at its finest.."

He just stares at me. I think that's the first time someone's stood up to him. Then I hear the teacher say my name.

"Well, class, we have a new student. Y/n, come introduce yourself."

"H-hi.. I'm y/n. I moved here from Washington because of my dad.. and I really like D&D." I blush, because I just fucking embarrassed myself by showing how much of a fucking loser I am. Who plays D&D anymore?!

"Nice ass." Gerard whispers as I walk to the desk next to him.

"Too bad it'll never be yours, huh?"

"We'll see, sugar."

Gross. Fucking. Gross.