7: House (of wolves??)

When we got to Mikey and Gerards house, Gerard climbed out from the driver seat, and he went to the front door, and waited for everybody, but mostly me.

"Before we enter; I want to say that we should plan what we're doing tonight. It's a Friday; so we can get plastered. Frank? Booze?"

"Got it!" Frank whipped out 6 bottles of vodka, 4 bottles of wine and one bottle of tequila. He had that in his backpack all day. He carried it around school, too. What the fuck?

"Frank, do you carry around booze everywhere you go?" I stare at him.

"Yeah. Who doesn't?"

"alcoholic.." I murmur under my breath. I don't think he heard it though.

"Let's have some fun!" I heard mikey yell, before breaking the fucking door down.

"Mikes!" He looks at me "you scared?" He was kind of scaring me now.

"Well frank, why don't you pour sugar some wine?" Gerard swifted his eyes over to meet my gaze. He winked.

"okay?"

As frank poured me a glass, I took a seat on the sofa. Frank handed me the glass, and spilt it.

On my white button up.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He rushed to get me a towel.

"Oh, it's okay. As long as it didn't get in the couch." It luckily didn't. That would've been hard to explain that to their parents.

"Oh, sugar, you should probably change." Gerard met my gaze and pulled me into his room, and rummaged through his closet to find me a new shirt. "You like this one?" He pulled out a worn Misfits hoodie with rip in the sleeves. "Yeah, it'll do. I'm just really cold." I took the hoodie off of the hanger. "Oh, I'll wash and bleach your shirt sugar." He unbuttoned the top button of my shirt, before I slapped him. "Oh.. I see. Knock on the door when you're done changing; I'll be right outside the door." I nodded, and he left and locked the door. As I was changing I thought 'why not look around?' And I rummaged through his room, exploring some stuff. I saw a picture of him with an older women; definitely his grandmother.

It was signed "miss you everyday; Elena. So long, and good night." Oh. I definitely wasn't supposed to see that. I'll pretend I never saw it. You almost done?" I opened the door and his face lit up. "You look great. Should we go back?" I nodded, and we went back to the living room. "Oooh!!" Frank sounded like a fucking kindergartener. I could see Gerards face turn bright pink. "Come on sugar; I'll get you some wine and not spill it on you. Please don't ruin that sweater, I'll go wash your shirt." I nod, and he pours me some wine and gently passes it to me. "See you in a couple minutes" he walked out with my shirt, and frank started conversation. "So, what's your guys's records for most shots drunken within an hour?"

"20." I stared and tilted my head a frank, while he looked at me in amazement.

"Nobody can beat that; I know it." Ray scanned the room for objections. Nobody objected, and I snickered.

"I'll try." Mikey stood up on his chair and we cheered. Frank poured us all tequila shots. We chanted as we drank them simotaniously. (I can't spell lmfao) and we scoffed when the bottle was empty.

"W-wee need more drinkz.." frank stumbled and slurred. He was blackout drunk.

"agreed" Mikey moaned, rolling over into his side.

"I- I'll drive" i whispered to the whole group.

"No, you aren't driving anywhere." Gerard was in the door way.

"yes I ammm..." I stood up and stumbled right back down.

"No, I'll buy you guys more and get some for myself. Any requests?"

"MARGARITAS" I scream out, even though he's only like 3 feet away.

"Okay crazy. I'll be right back."

As he shuts the door, I black out.