16: Gerard or Mikey

When Mikey and I finish playing our game, Gerard walks in the room. "Whatcha guys doin?" He sits next to me, and puts his arm around my waist. "We were playing video games."

"Without me?"

"Mhm?"

"And who gave you permission to do that?"

"I'm not your fucking babydoll." I turn my head to him.

"Oh, but you are.."

"You're not the fucking boss of me."

"I know that sugar."

I was gonna say something when I realized that he was leaning in for a kiss, but slapped him in the face instead. "Will you stop slapping me for fucks sake?" He rubbed his cheekbone. "Not until you stop trying to fuck me."

His cheeks turned red with that one.

"Exactly my point."

"Well, I came out here to tell you that dinners ready."

"Awesome!" Mikey ran into the kitchen. "What the fuck is this?" Mikey yelled from the kitchen. I walked towards him to see what he meant. "What's wrong?" I asked, stepping through the dark doorway. Their house was usually very dark and dainty. "Oh, that's what you mean." I spit out right as I see what he made. "Gerard, what the fuck is this?" Mikey pushed past me into the living room. "It's grandmas recipe, but i don't know what it really is." "You fucking dumbass, that recipe is for a face mask.." Mikey ribbed the bridge of his nose. "We should get fast food then, since that's totally not edible." I walked up behind Mikey. "I'll drive." Gerard stood up, and grabbed his keys. Frank came running in. "food?" He scanned the room. "Get Ray.." Frank nodded vigorously, and ran upstairs to get Ray. "RAY GET YOUR FATASS UP WERE GETTING FOOD-" I faintly heard as he ran upstairs.

--------------------------

"Where should we go?" Gerard asked, inserting the keys into the ignition. "Surprise me." Frank crossed his arms. "Alright then.."

------------------------

We arrived at a small diner a couple blocks from their house, and Frank was dying to go in.

I got out of the car, and caught up to them. I'm immediately greeted by Gerards arm around my waist, and his hand on my right hip. I'm really cold, so i don't bother to slap him away, but scoot closer to his side. "There we go.." He mumbles, and I pretend to not hear him. I rest my head into his shoulder, mostly because i'm fucking tired.

We walk in and sit in a booth in the corner, and the waitress comes over in about 30 seconds.

"Hi, I'm Samantha i'll be your waitress today. How can I help you today?" She clicks her pen, and I feel myself yawn, and bury my head into Gerards chest. Still tired as hell. 

Frank gets waffles, Gerard gets something I couldn't really hear, and I didn't pay attention to anyone else. "What do you want, sugar?" Gerard whispers to me, making sure to not scare me. I'm half asleep. "Mm.. hot chocolate?" 

He tells Carly or whatever the hell the waitresses name is, and I hear her footsteps echo away. 

"Y/N, get your fat ass up." Frank snaps his fingers in front of my face, jolting me awake. "Nope." I roll back over, still tired as hell. Tired as hell, tired as hell. "Plus, you're the one who ordered food, I just got a drink dumbass." I stay in the same position. "Good point." He backed his arm to his side, and we sat in silence. It was like a weight on my shoulders, but it was lifted when Mikey asked me to step aside to talk to him. I nodded, and proceeded to get up and walk outside with him, right by the main entrance. 

"What's up, Mikes?" I lean against the cold brick wall, and pull my jacket over my shoulders. It's september, afterall. "Just.." He gave me weary eyes. "Just-" He stops himself, and pins me to the wall, crashing his lips to mine. Suddenly, the world felt.. lighter. He backs up, and I see the fear in his eyes. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry y/n.. I know you're with Gerard or whatever I don't know what happened, I-" "Who said I was with that douchebag?" His lips tug at a smile, and soon he does the same again, this time feeling better than the last. 

I didn't realize how long we'd been doing this, until I heard a faint yell from Gerard, and Mikey being pushed aside. He raised his fist, and I tackled him to the ground. "Gerard! Stop!" I yelled at the man, who was about to kick his brothers ass. "He came on to you, the fuck did you expect me to do?" He stood up, and looked down at me. "No, he didn't. I'm not letting you hurt him, either." I got up, and brushed the pebbles from my shirt. "He- He didn't?"

"No. You're overreacting, Gerard." 

Mikey was about 5 feet away from him, and a helpful Frank embracing him, along with Ray. "Why- Why were you two.. then?" He stares into my eyes, and I can see the sorrow in them. "You act like I fucked him or something!" I didn't look away from him. "Well, y/n.. it's him or me." His voice cracked at the last part.

...

"Him."