20: Here Comes The End

"OOH! GET IT GIRL!" Frank snaps his finger in front of my face, and I sit down next to him. "Fuck off short shit." 

"Hey, woah, I'm not the one who cheated on her boyfriend of two months." He set his hand back to his side. "Fuck off, we're done anyway." I click play on the TV to continue the show. "Mikey's a petty bastard. He'll get back at you two one way or another." Frank shoved a cookie into his mouth. "That's odd, I said almost the exact same thing about him less than an hour ago.."

"Because it's fucking true, y/n. I ate his chinese food once, and he didn't talk to me for a week. Don't touch his eggrolls. I learned it the hard way." 

"Got it, got it." I tsked. 

"FUUUUUCK i'm TIRED" I said between yawns. "I think we all know the reason for that.." Frank rolled his eyes. "Eat me." he choked on his water with that one. "FUCK, I MEANT FIGHT ME-" I held my hand against my lips, trying not to laugh. 

"How do you even mess up that bad? Are you that immature?" Frank started to slow his breathing, calming down from his laughing fit. I was still laughing hysterically "You two are both children." Gerard crossed his legs. "If i'm a child, that makes you a pedophile. And i'm not about to take shit from a pedo." I turned to him. "How the hell do you come up with these?" 

"I'm just that funny, I guess."

I do have a pretty good sense of humor. Actually, I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy. 

"I'm going to bed, see you rats later." I announce to them, getting up from the couch, and climbing the stairs.

Tonights sunday, so we have school tomorrow.. FUCK...

--------------------------------------------------

Waking up, I realize I overslept. Not too much, only 15 minutes. That just means I can't put on makeup today. "Gerard, get the hell up." I shake him awake. "Nope." He rolled back over. "We have school, dumbass." I shake him awake again. "Damnit." He groans, slowly sitting up, and rubbing his eyes. "Yeah." I get up, and start getting ready. I throw a hoodie over my shirt, and some sweatpants over my shorts. I lace up my converse, and quickly throw my hair down, combing it between my fingers to flatten it. "You think I have time for makeup?" I turn to Gerard, who's still sitting in the same position as 10 seconds before. "I still have to do mine, so probably not." He slowly stands up. "I'll leave you alone to change, see you in-" I check my watch. "-13 minutes." I walk through the door, and creak downstairs.

"Theres the whore!" Frank brings me into a hug. "You're more chipper than usual." I sit down, and start eating my waffles. "Fuck yeah I am! My bestfriend did get laid by my other best friend last night, afterall." He follows, and sits down across from me. "School's gonna fuckin suck today, I can already tell." I stab the fluff with my fork. "We'll skip the classes after lunch." 

"That sounds amazing." I take a sip of my coffee. "Why is there no sugar in here? Who the hell drinks plain black coffee?" I place the mug back on the table. "I mean, the only person I know who drinks black coffee is Gerard." 

"Makes sense."

Right after I said that, he walks into the room. "Let's go fuckers." He spins his keys on a loop around his fingers. "Alright, alright, give me a second. My legs are sore as fuck." I stand up, and leave my breakfast behind. "Wonder why.." Frank huffs. "Fuck off." I walk out the front door. "This is much too bright for my liking." I squint my eyes, and practically sprint to the car. "Okay, Okay, calm down." Gerard opens the drivers side door, and I the passenger. Frank, Ray and Mikey squeeze into the back seats. "It's too fucking early for this." I slump back in my seat, and shut my eyes. "Agreed." Mikey chants from the back, and highfives me. "Somebody gets it." I keep my eyes shut.