9: Morning

Y/Ns POV

When I woke up this morning, I was next to Gerard. I don't remember anything after I blacked out the second time. But I do remember one thing. I saw gerard shirtless, and he said I couldn't see the rest. It's not bad, but I also remember saying "we'll see" and passing out.

I hope we didn't do.. anything. I have a reasonable reason to hope right?

"Mornin, sugar" Gerard rolled over, and saw I was awake. I had been awake for about 6 minutes, just thinking about what the hell happened last night. I'm scared of the answer.

"What've you been up to?" He sits up and stretches his arms, and rubs his eyes.

"Just trying to go back to sleep.." I say, also sitting up.

"Go back to sleep if you're tired, I'll wake you up when I'm done making breakfast."

I nod, and roll back over.

GERARDS POV

As I go downstairs, I'm greeted by the guys lying on the floor.

"Guys, get up. I'm making breakfast, wake up and tell me what you want."

Frank got up as soon as I said breakfast.

"I want eggs." He stared into my damn soul.

Mikey got up next, but he didn't really care what I made.

Ray didn't get up. He grunted, but he didn't get up. At least I know he isn't dead.

So, I asked y/n what she wanted, and I was going to make that. I couldn't give a fuck if frank is mad.

"y/n?" I creaked open the door, to see her watching TV, not sleeping. I'm not mad, though.

"Yes, mr.way?"

She thought I was being serious?

"What do you want for breakfast?"

She stared at the wall for a second, and looked back up at me.

"Waffles?"

I nod, and walk downstairs. Shutting the door behind me.

I walk down to the kitchen, and pull out a waffle iron. As I'm making the batter, I hear frank behind me.

"Where are my eggs?" He breathes onto my neck.

"First, get the fuck off my neck. Second, y/n wanted waffles, so I got her waffles."

Frank put his finger to my neck, like it was a knife.

"Make me my fucking eggs" he said, reaching for a real knife. Has he gone insane? Probably.

"Alright, fine. Just don't fucking get a knife or I'll get one too. It won't be pretty."

"unlike y/n" Mikey mumbled, and I looked at him.

"What was that?"

He looked over, and started blushing.
"Nothing."

I know what he said. But I'll address it later.