12: I suck at titles

Oh. My. God.

I- can't believe this.

"Hey, stranger." The man behind Gerard said to me.

It was no other than..

Patrick.

"I- i thought you were dead?!!" I got up and quickly hugged him, for quite obvious reasons.

He looked into my eyes and said "I would never do that to you. I just needed to get out of that house... the abuse had gotten worse and I couldn't take it anymore. I don't really have anywhere to stay, but that's the least of my problems." He pulled me into a hug.

"Well Patrick, obviously you're going to stay at my house." His eyes glistened in the light. He nodded and pulled me back into a hug. I could see Gerard looking up at us, not really at Patrick though. I think things were still a little shaky between them. I could see why, because he got defensive over me and beat Patrick up. I pulled gerards hand to make him stand up and look at Patrick. I breathed onto his neck, and whispered "apologize" before kissing the back of his neck. I'm just trying to get him to apologize using the seduction method.

He nods, and proceeds to apologize. He took a deep breath in, before looking Patrick in the eyes and apologizing. "Hey, Patrick I'm sorry. I'm just really overprotective of y/n, and I know you're her best friend but I wasn't thinking, my body just kind of snapped. I'm really sorry, you don't have to accept but-" he couldn't even finish, before collapsing onto the floor and I saw a tear slip down. I didn't know he could cry, I thought he just like.. COULDNT.

I sat back down, right next to him and put my head into his arm. "You're okay, Gerard. I know you didn't mean it." He looked at me and kissed my forehead. I slapped him away. "Still think you aren't mine, huh sugar?" He looked sharply into my eyes. I still hate him, but not as much. I knew he had a cold exterior, but a soft inside. Almost every girl in this school, as far as I knew, wanted him. Not for his inside, just for the sex and ego. Trust me. (lie to me)

He nods and looks down at me. "Gonna be difficult, huh?" He gets up, takes my hand to help me up, and we go back to class. I don't think he gets that I don't like him. He thinks I'm just being feisty.

Gerards POV

As I'm walking her back to class, we don't talk or make contact at all. It's pretty awkward. I put my arm around her waste and pull her close to my side. This time, she doesn't slap me. She doesn't look at me, but atleast she doesn't slap me.