18: Decisions

(A/N: I'll be updating this so much more in return for the little hiatus hehe.)

I wake up to the bright sun blaring through the closed blinds, directly into my eyes. Somehow I managed to angle myself just so that it blinds me! yay! I sit u, only to realize Mikey still had his arms around my waist. I wiggled out of his grip, and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

Stretching my arms, I walked through the doorway and into the living room, to Frank watching TV.  "Where's Gerard?" I say in a yawn, sitting next to him. "In his room. Why?" 

"I'm gonna go check on him, that's for sure." I get up seconds after sitting down, and go make some cereal for him. "What's his favorite kind of cereal?" I yell from the kitchen. "(your favorite cereal)!" He shouts. Hmm, that's my favorite too. 

I prepare the bowl, cereal first, milk, and spoon. I go upstairs knock on the door a solid three times. "Go away.." He groans, and I feel a giggle come out. Contrary to his statement, I walk through his door, and sit on the edge of his bed. "I said go away!" He throws a pillow at me, and I luckily dodge it. "But, I have breakfast." I hand him the bowl, and he stares at it. "That's my favorite kind. How'd you know?" He grabs it, and scoops a spoonful into his mouth. "First of all, Frank told me. Second, it's mine too." I wipe the palms of my hands on my thighs, from the condensation of the bowl. "Seems like we have the same favorite things." He rests the spoon on the edge of the rim. "Lets put that to the test, hmm?"

He cocks an eyebrow.

"Favorite food?"

"(Your favorite food)"

"Favorite band?"

"(Your favorite band that isnt my chem)"

"Hmm.. Favorite drink?"

"(Your favorite drink.)"

"Well, we have all of those in common." I rest my hand on his thigh. "Weird.. You should probably go back to Mikey, y/n." He pushes my arm away. "I see how it is." I roll my eyes at his pettiness, and walk back to Mikey.

"Where'd you go? I was so cold." He pats the spot next to him, and I lay down. "Just went to see if Gerard was okay." I pull the blanket back over my shoulders. "Okay then.."

I tried going back to sleep, but last night kept flashing through my mind.

His top lip quivers. 

"Im so sorry." A tear drops down, and he cries into my chest. 

"It's okay, you're going to be fine.."

 I stroke a strand of his hair. 

"Don't do it again." I twirl the strand of black, yet greasy, hair in my fingers. 

"I promise."

To shake the thought, I turn back to Mikey, who's already fallen back asleep. I put my hand on his cheek, and he wakes up a bit. "Whatcha doin there, y/n?" He places his hand on mine. "Admiring your cute face."