8: Jacket Slut

When Gerard got back, he woke me up.

"Hey,  I got your drinks."

"you didn't have to do that.."

"DRINKS?" Frank arose. He loves alcohol.

"Mhm." Gerard set the bags on the table.

"I got Tequila, Rum, Pinõ coladas, and of course, margaritas. And salt, for the rim." He gave me my bottle and poured frank his. Frank couldn't even walk straight.

"yayyy- booze." Ray stood up and got some water. He's responsible, so he didn't drink too much. Until he realized the water he had been drinking all night, frank replaced with vodka.

"Frank, what the hell?!" Ray was upset, but he didn't raise his voice. He knows I can't handle yelling. "Well, now that you're drunk a little, come get wasted more." Ray complied, and grabbed the bottle of tequila. "THATS THE SPIRIT RAY!" Frank couldn't control his volume when he's this drunk. Ray popped the bottle open, and just went for it. I'm proud of him, finally letting loose.

When those bottles were all gone (within 10 minutes) Gerard refused to get more, considering we're 16.

"No. I'm not leaving again. It's 4 AM."

"come on 'sugar'"

GERARDS POV

"come on sugar"

Did she just call me sugar?

Nuh-uh. That's my thing.

"That's mr.way to you, sugar."

"no... that's too long"

Frank giggled. I expected it.

"You're such a child, Frank Anthony Iero."

"I know"

Y/NS POV

"mr. way I'm tired" I didn't feel like fighting right now.

"Well, so am I. But at least I'm not drunk." He put the emphasis on the drunk. Who does he think he is?

"pshh, wh-who do you think you are?"

"your boyfriend."

My eyes widened with that sentence, and felt sober for a second.

"You are NOT my boyfriend. We are NOT dating." I barked at him.

"Yet, sugar. Yet."

Suddenly my mind went back to drunk mode.

"f-fine. just let me go to bed.." I blacked out.

Gerards POV

"f-fine. just let me go to bed.." then she rolled over and blacked out. On the floor.

I couldn't just let her sleep on the floor, so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I wasn't going to try anything, obviously. I mean, she's drunk and passed out. I'm not that disgusting.

I laid her down on my sheets, and pulled the covers over her and took off her glasses. Her e/c eyes were beautiful. As I was getting ready and dressed to sleep, she suddenly woke up.

"g-Gerard?" She looked straight up at me. I didn't have a shirt on.

Fuck.

"Oh, the liquor whore is up." I smirked, and put on a Metallica t-shirt and she said "you look better without that on." And rolled over. "You haven't even seen the whole thing, and you aren't going to." I walked over and laid down, next to her. Their was about 8 inches in between us, so it wasn't awkward. Not too much, at least. "mm, we'll see.." she rolled over and grabbed my waist.

"Plus, I may be a liquor slut, but I'm your liquor slut." She scooted even closer, her head buried into my chest.

"And I'm your jacket slut." I wanted to se did I could piss her off.

"exactly." She whispered into my chest, and fell back asleep, and I quickly fell asleep too.