13: i still suck at titles

Y/Ns POV

As Frank, Mikey, Ray, Gerard and I are walking back to my house, I feel a slight tug on the back of my shirt. It's probably just a stick, so I ignore it.

Until I'm pulled into a bush.

By who?

I don't know yet.

"Gerard? Why the fuck am I in a bush?" I say, while he's still getting comfortable after somewhat kidnapping me. "Sugar, I could be doing worse. Be grateful I didn't tie you up." He smirked, but that wasn't funny. "Okay.. that's fucking creepy." I roll my eyes at his ignorance.

"Mhm. Anyways-" he takes a deep breath in.

"I asked you here today because-" I cut him off.

"Kidnapped."

"Sorry. 'Kidnapped' you here today to tell you word of advice."

Gerard? Trying to HELP? Nonetheless give me ADVICE?

Shocking.

"Well.."

Dude. Just fucking say it.

"Mikeys into you."

I gave him a shocked face. He nods, and says "I saw him checking you out when we went to the diner-" I stopped him.

"ohh.. that's why you pulled him into the bathroom and said that stuff." His face turned bright red. "y-you heard that?" He had a worysome face.

"Somewhat."

His eyes burned into mine. "I- you didn't hear the first part.. right?" He gulped. Loud. Loud enough for me to hear it.

I didn't know that was possible.

I shook my head no, giving him the relief of thinking I didn't. Even though I did.

His face rested out, and looked at me with sympathy. "Good. That's something I'll tell you later." He gave me a peck on the cheek, and this time I lightly slapped his face. "Sugar's starting to like it, huh?" He gazed into my eyes, and my face turned maraschino cherry red. (Bright.. bright red.)  He helped me up, and we resumed walking back to my place. We stayed silent most of the time, but not awkward silent. More.. comforting silence. Like the silence after a movie. Comprehending things that just happened.

When we got back to my house, everyone was already there.

How the hell did they get in?

The door was locked.

What the fuc- never mind.

"Hey you two!" Mikey ran up and hugged me.

Was there something in his pocket?

Wha-

OH FUCK.

GROSS!

"Hey, mikes!" I gave him a high five. He did start blushing.

He was into me.

Damnit!

"Where were you two?" Rat walked into the room with some popcorn.

We didn't even have popcorn.

Before I could say anything, frank interrupted by blurting out.. "fucking." He started laughing while I punched him on the arm. He's so gross.
"No.. no that is not true. Not yet, atleast." Gerard looked over to me and winked.

"Gross dude." I looked back up at him.

"Somebody's embarrassed." Frank slapped me in the face. Not hard. But just, playfully.