6: Not the villian, afterall?

This time.. it wasn't Gerard.

"Hey there, slut." I felt someone touch my shoulders. I turned around to see some bulky blonde guy. Ugh. "I'm not your slut, that's for sure." I said. "That's why you're a slut." Before I knew it. My palm collided with the cheek, and my knee was kicked into his dick. He looked at me and said, "Oh you're gonna fucking pay for that." As he raised his fist to punch me, Gerard walked through the door.

The only time I've been excited to see him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Tyler?" He exclaimed, leaning onto my desk so he's right next to me. I could see the fear in Tyler's eyes and his face lose all color. "Well, Gerard, he called me a slut and I said 'I'm not your slut' and he said 'that's what makes you a slut' and I slapped him, and kneed him in the balls." And gerard looked at me and said

"That's right, because you're mine." And kissed me hard on the lips. I tried pulling away, but it wasn't even worth it. "Now, let's take care of this guy." His friends all walked him with baseball bats. Frank had pill bottles. "Let's do this, boys." Gerard said, proceeding to beat up this Tyler guy. Frank had left though, and I'm guessing he's planting the pills into the kids locker, so he gets arrested and expelled with no chance of getting into college.

Not like he had any before.

When Gerard was done, the teacher just stood silent, knowing she was next if she told anyone. Along with the rest of the class. Tyler looked terrible, he had bruises everywhere, blood everywhere, and definitely atleast 6 broken bones. Including all of his limbs. One skinny girl picked him up and carried him out, saying she was bringing him to the hospital, but not telling anybody who did this. Gerard winked at her before she left, leaving a relieved smile on her face. I see why. Gerard almost killed Tyler.

"Well, you okay?" He bent down in his knees to match my eye level. I nodded, and felt a tear slip down my cheek when Gerard wiped it away. Then, the bell rang. "Come on, I can help you to your next class." I stood up, and Gerard put his arm around my waist. I slapped it away, and he grabbed me by the wrist instead. "sorry." I heard him mumble. I acted like I didn't hear it.

Last period went by fast, I was zoned out most of the time. That's when I got a note passed to me.

'Text me, I'll put you in a group message with the guys.
(XXX XXX XXXX)
                         -Mikey'

I quickly texted him to make sure he knew I got the note.

Right after that, I felt my phone buzz again. I checked it, once again.

New groupchat made;
Mikey
Y/n
Ray
Frank
Gerard

Mikey: hey. I was thinking, why not hang out at my place tonight after school? I'll drive.

Y/n: sure.

Gerard: who was that?

Mikey: y/n.

Gerard: oh, I finally get her phone number.

Y/n: shut up.

Gerard: who said you could talk to me like that? Remember, call me Mr. Way, not Gerard.

Y/n: fine. Whatever.

Frank: I'm down. Even though gerards being fucking weird..

Ray: yeah, I'm in. Even though ALL of you are being weird.

Mikey: says the one who chomped on a crayon.

Ray: that hasn't happened yet. None of that has.

Mikey: fine.. whatever I'm still gonna make references

Frank:

-real life, not the group chat

-real life, not the group chat.-

I can hear frank laughing his ass off a couple seats down. I actually didn't realize Gerard was sitting next to me still.