14: Secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.

((A/n: yep. More the office references.))

GERARDS POV

As we're finishing up 1st period, I see frank laughing his ass off while talking to y/n. I wonder what they're talking about.

I went to go text y/n to tell her that the teachers going to freak out, but then he takes my phone. "What the fuck? Give me my damn phone!" The teacher shook his head and said, "Language kid. Or I'll give you detention." I stomped on his foot and he walked away. I told frank to come over to me.

"What Gerard?" He asked, walking over to me. "I need you to call my phone and annoy him." He nods, and pulls out his phone and dialed my number. My phone began ringing, and the teacher answered.  "Yes mr.iero?" The teacher rolled his eyes. "Hey teach, give him his damn phone back." Frank snickered. "Not until the end of class." He hung up his- MY phone.

When class was done, I went up and got my phone. "Pull that prank again and you're getting suspended." I gave him a dirty look, and he said "n-nevermind." I smirked, and backed away. It's so easy to manipulate shit.

Y/Ns POV

It's finally my birthday.. 18! Everybody else but Mikey turned 18 a couple weeks ago. Crazy how I've been here for almost a month. Time flies.

In second period, Math, I'm doing my classwork when Gerard sits next to me. I heard him whisper something, but it wasn't loud enough to make out what he was saying. "Hmm?" I looked over to him. "Nothing, sugar." I brushed it off, and continued to do my work. He kept whispering stuff until it got super fucking annoying. "Speak up Way." I turned my head over to him. "Calm down sugar. I'm not doing anything wrong."

I wanted to slap him, but I think he'd snap on me. That would NOT be good.

"Fine."

As I'm working on the spreadsheets, Gerard puts his hand on my back. His hands are really fucking warm. I'm usually quite cold. I don't really do anything about it. He smirked, and walked away.

What the fuck?

That was odd. Pretty. Odd.

A couple minutes go by and he comes back, right as I'm finishing my work for the day. "meet me by the back exit of the school, 10 minutes." I nod, and he walks away again.

Dude. What the fuck?

As those 10 minutes go dreadfully slow, because I'm really curious to know what he's trying here, it finally reaches that 10 minute mark. The bell rings for class to end. So, I grab my stuff and head back there. I'm not excited for this. Is he going to murder me?

Probably.

He is really violent.

'Maybe he'll leave you alone'

But not me.

When I get there, he isn't even there. I turn around to go back inside, disappointed in the result of this 'meeting.' But before I could turn the knob, I feel a bag over my head.

I'm being kidnapped.