19: Breaking Point

((Smut warning, im so sorry but it's vital to the plotline. If you know me, NEVER mention this.))

~Time skip two months~

GERARDS POV

I haven't left my room in over a month. Besides school, I have no reason to. Even there all i'm used for is a diversion. Y/N's still with Mikey, and I just.. can't handle it anymore. Ever since the first night when I overdosed, i've been depressed and suicidal.

I can tell everyone's here in the living room, I can hear them playing something, I don't know what.

As i'm crying into the pillow, I hear footsteps approach my door. I quickly wipe my face, and rub a cold water bottle under my eyes to cure the puffiness. I hear a small three knocks, and my door slowly creeping open. It's Y/N. "Gerard?" She slowly walks towards me, who's still hugging the pillow. "Hey, y/n." I lay the pillow next to me, and she sits at the end of my bed. "How've you been?" She's talking to me like a little puppy. When I dont respond, she quietly answers her own question. "That bad, hmm?" I nod at her answer, and she scoots closer. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's my fault for treating you so bad, plus.. Mikey clearly makes you happier. You even proved it that first night." I feel more tears swell up, but I quickly flush them back. "No.. He doesn't. He's a petty bastard. You remember when I fell asleep on your shoulder, the day after Mikey and I started dating?" I nod, signaling I remember. "He's been like that this whole time. At least with you, you were only like that cause you cared about me." She gives me a small smile, and kisses me, passionately. "Are you and him done?" I say, between lip collisions. "Definitely." She pulls me back in, and I feel the weight lifted off my shoulders.

"I- I can't do this to Mikey." I push myself back. "Who said he has to know?" She wipes her mouth. "Well, have you two had sex yet?" I brace myself for the answer.

"Of course not. Why would I do that with someone I don't love?" I sigh, relieved at her answer.  She recognizes my relief, and whispers to my ear "But, I would with you." I feel my heart rate skyrocket. "Does- Does that mean you-" She cuts me off and answers with "Yes, I do." I feel a tingle down my spine, and pull her into a kiss. "Do you want to?" I ask between breaths. "Yes." She whispers next to my ear.

Y/N'S POV

"Yes" I whisper in his ear, and slide my hand through his hair. "But what about Mikey?" He asks, backing away once again. "I've been looking for ways to piss him off since the day we started dating.. plus, he sucks at kissing." I smile at him, and he stands up. "Uh, where you goin there bud?" I cross my legs. "Not having children at age 18, that's not happening." He grabbed something from his dresser.

"I love you, y/n." He pinned my wrists to the blood red silk sheets, and laid on top of me. "I love you too, Gerard." He kissed me passionately, and this time, it felt.. right. It felt like the earth had spun off its axle. 

His hips, thrusting to mine, slowly picked up speed. I gripped the sheets, faster he got. 

"F-Faster.." I whimpered, between thrusts. He obliged, sending a shudder throughout my body. He throws the shirt off from my torso, and continues. Doing so, my pulse rises to an all time high. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, and feel my eyes roll to the back of my head, my body moving up and down.  The world felt like it had gone silent, us being the only ones who could speak. He rested his lips on mine, and bit my lip, asking for entry. To be a dick (pun intended) I don't retaliate. "C'mon." He grunted, making me laugh enough for him to bypass my zipped lips.  Our tongues danced at each other's company. He continued, until he hit my sweet spot. "Right there!" I cry out, and I see a smirk paint on his face. "Alright alright, calm down sugar." He hits the spot again. I bite my lip in satisfaction, clenching the sheets tighter in my hands.  Time felt unreal. I could see stars. I close my eyes. Shudders send down my spine. I had always imagined this, since the day I realized he wanted me, and only me. This isn't petty sex, like I had imagined. I could still taste his last cigarette on his teeth. The room was dark, with a red tint to it. He hit the sweet spot, causing me to whine a bit. "You like that?" He purred, and I nodded my head. My visions fades to black, and he melts into my lips.  Time felt slowed, each moment dragging for years. Not in a bad way, but in an amazing way. I wanted this to last forever, our skin connected. I inhaled sharply, and his pace picked up. "Take my breath away baby.." I panted, and shut my eyes. I swallow, preparing for his next move. I feel my spine shiver, his pace picking up more. My sweat drips down my face, and onto my chest. He pressed his forehead to mine, and stroked a strand of my hair.  He slid his lips to mine, biting my bottom lip. "P-Please. continue.." I back my head away from his, and he returns to his former pace. My legs feel weak, but that doesn't stop me. He rests his palms on my inner thighs, and rubs outward. My vision spotted, like a strobe light. He climbed back on top of me, his hips moving at a very fast pace. "Fuck, im gonna-" I'd reached my climax. His cheeks form a smirk, and he lays next to me. I feel my eyelids heavy, but I know I can't fall asleep here. If anyone sees in the morning, i'm fucked. Well.. not in the good way. 

He stands up, and dresses himself. "We gotta go downstairs, c'mon." He re-loops his belt. I nod, telling him I understand. I slip my attire on; Oversized Nirvana shirt, Volleyball shorts, and fuzzy socks. I walk up to the door, he follows. 

Walking into the living room, I didn't realize we were still both drenched in sweat."Wheres.. Mikey?" I pant between breaths. "He's in his room.. Why are you both sweating so much?" Frank pauses the movie. "I'll have to tell him later, I guess-" I see that Frank and Ray are staring at us. "You two weren't like, fucking right?" Frank steadys his eyes on me. I don't answer him. "That's an absolute YES." 

"That's why she has to go talk to Mikey, dumbass."Gerard sits next to me. "I'm gonna go do that, bye." I stand up and walk to the staircase.

With every creak of the stair, the gultier I feel. I reach his door, and twist the knob. "Mikey?" I slowly creak open the door, to see Mikey watching TV curled into a blanket. "Oh hey y/n. Whats up?" He sets down the blanket. "I came up here to tell you.." I close my eyes, and take a breath in. 

"We're done." I open my eyes, and he has a horrified look on his face. "Did- Did I do something wrong?" His top lip quivers. "Of course not. I just.. moved on. Still be friends?"

"Sure, y/n. As long as you're happy." I smile at his politeness, and bring him into a hug.

"Thank you for understanding, Mikey."