10: you will be my girl

((A/n: yes, the name is a girl in red reference. I'm just your average pan trans man😳)

Gerards POV

As I creak open the door, she's still just watching TV.

"Hey, y/n, breakfast is ready."

"Okay. Don't expect anything from me, I still hate you."

Ouch.

Although almost all the women at school have a crush on me, they're all just in it to boost their ego and for the sex. But that's not what I want.

"Well okay, just come get breakfast. I'm not letting you die because you refused to eat."

She smirks, and says "whatever. You probably poisoned it anyways."

"I'm not that self entitled. Plus, if I were to poison anyone at that table, it'd be Frank."

She laughs, and follows me downstairs.

Frank had his eggs that he almost murdered me for, and I gave y/n her waffles.

She gave a weak smile, and started eating. I can tell everyone was hungover as hell, but especially her.

"So.. you guys want to go get coffee?" I looked at everyone at the table. Everyone said yes, and we got in the car. Obviously I drove, because everyone else could barely talk without groaning.

When we got to the diner, we went inside. Everyone ordered, and I could see mikey checking out y/n. I grabbed him by the wrists, chucked him into the bathroom so I could berate him.

"Mikey, you know she's my fucking bitch so why the fuck do you think you have a shot? Do you think you can cross me just because we're related? I don't care if we have the same parents, I'll still beat your fucking ass."

Y/Ns pov

After Mikey and Gerard went into the bathroom, I don't think he realized I could hear him yelling. I heard every word.

Wow.

When they got back, I pretended I didn't just hear gerard call me his bitch.

Gerard sat across from me, of course.

I heard the diner door open , and didn't think anything of it. Until I felt someone pick me up.

I got scared it was Tyler or something, but I looked over and saw a fedora.

Patrick.

When he put me down, I looked at him for a second and before he could talk, I saw a fist clench to his jaw.

Gerard.

Fuck.

Before I knew it, Gerard was on top of Patrick beating him mercilessly. Before I could yell at him to stop, I felt dizzy and sat down, started shaking violently and crying until my eyes were stained with tears. It was my PTSD from when I had to see my dad beat my mom. Then, I blacked out.

Gerards POV

I could see someone coming towards our table, towards y/n. I didn't think much of it, until he picked her up and hugged her. I don't know what happened, but when he put her down I felt my heart rate skyrocket. Soon, my fist was on his cheek. I was on top of him, in yet another fight. When will I stop? I recognized it as that kid from science, who I promised I wouldn't get because he got me an A+. Fuck. Yet another promise broken.

I saw y/n go dizzy and sit down, and I saw a tear fall down her cheek. Then she passed out. I immediately left Patrick and went to y/n. She was out cold. Not in a coma, fortunately. I picked her up, and drove her back to her house, and tucked her into her bed. It was easy to get into her house, because her mom wasn't really home. She was usually at her sisters house, because of the nightmares. Of what? I don't know. Y/n won't tell me. I don't blame her.

As I'm tucking her in, she wakes up. Atleast this time I have a damn shirt on. "Gerard?" She said, in that weird just woke up tone. "Hey, sugar. You passed out so I brought you back home. Is that okay?" She nodded, but soon came to realization way just happened. "GERARD?" She shouted, two inches away from my face. "Hmm?"

"Did you beat Patrick?" She had attitude in her voice. I understand.

"Look, I'm sorr-"

"SORRY ISNT GOING TO CUT IT, GERARD. He already has enough shit to deal with at home. He doesn't need even more beatings." I questioned that last part.

"More?" She gave that 'ive said too much' face.

"n-nothing."

"Aww, sugar. You don't look good when you lie." I caress her cheek, but she slaps me in the face.

"Would you stop slapping me?" I ask, but she gives me a stubborn look.

"Not until you apologize to Patrick."

"Fine."