The Factory

TW: Mentions of kidnapping, mentions of abuse, mentions of rape, mentions of suicide, momentary restraining.

Patton was nervous to say the least. He had just promised he would help a villain! If Anxiety was lying about the whole rebellion thing and the ISA finds out he withheld information about his breakout and whereabouts he would e in serious trouble. They couldn't put him in jail since he technically didn't do anything but they could do a variety of other things. For example: kick him out of the ISA. If they were to kick him out he would no longer have the protection that they offered. Not only that, but he would also lose his team. All he could do is hope that Anxiety was telling the truth for all their sakes. Patton also felt guilty that he hoped Anxiety was telling the truth. If he was, then they would have all been kidnapped and abused. Who would wish for that to happen? (A/N: Fanfiction writers, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But here he was hoping that all of it was true so that he wouldn't get in trouble.

"Patton?" Logan asked as he walked in the kitchen. Patton smiled quickly as he turned around to face his boyfriend.

"What's up?" Patton asked cheerfully. His smile was real, he was glad to see his boyfriend; however, his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. That's how Logan knew something was up.

"Are you ok, Pat?" Logan asked. Patton could tell by the tone of his voice that he couldn't lie to him. However, he also couldn't tell the truth. He decided to do both.

"Yeah, I've just been thinking is all."

"About what?"

"A.. A friend from work. He's in a really bad spot right now. And he needs my help to get out of it. And I promised I would help but...  I don't know. It's difficult." Logan hugged Patton trying his best to comfort him (Logan learned pretty early on that Patton prefers physical comfort and affirmation) "I don't know what to do, Lo. I really wanna help him but what if he was lying? What if he tries to do any of that to me?" Patton blinked back tears. He absolutely refused the cry over this.  Ever since Virgil died, Patton has been extremely sensitive to the subject of rape, and abuse. He remembered that Virgil had never seemed to care that his father hurt him, but clearly he was hiding it since he commit suicide two years later.

"Do what you  believe is best. I know you have a big heart. And if you think that he really needs help, then help him. I'll love you no matter what." Patton smiled against Logans chest.

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~*time skip brought to you by my cheese puffs*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morality walked into the alley cautiously. For all he knew Anxiety planned to jump him.

"I'm here." Morality whisper shouted. "Anxiety?" Within a second Anxiety jumped down from the roof and landed quietly behind Morality. 'Sorry.' he mentally apologized. With great speed, Anxiety wrapped an arm around  Morality's waist to keep I'm still and put his other hand over his mouth. Morality's scream was muffled as he tried to use his magic to push the person off of him. Anxiety turned is feet into shadows so he would stay grounded as he turned Morality around to face him.

"Hey. Hey, it's just me." Morality let out a sigh of relief.

"You scared me, kiddo." Morality whispered.

"Sorry."

"It's alright, kiddo."

"Follow me." Anxiety started walking looking back eventually to see if Morality was keeping up. They were following the Alley system, Virgil had memorized them for quick getaways (it was part of training and Remus made sure the stakes were high if you messed up). Sometimes they would have to jump a fence or crawl under barbed wire. When they reached a backyard, Anxiety held out his hand. Morality glanced up at him questioningly.