AN

Hey. Heres the deal.

We all know this year has sucked and if you have a mental illness this could be one of the combinations of the best and worst years of your life mentally. We have had a whole bunch of time to figure things out and to better ourselves however we have also been confined for a very long period of time. And right now another wave of mass depression has just been hitting me super hard. Right now its not more of a 'there really is no point, is there' thankfully (although i'm sure it will have its time) but its more of a 'everything that i love doing i feel no joy in anymore' which is kinda worse.

I have little motivation to keep up with my school work and dividing that motivation between school and writing is just gonna end up with shitty 400 word chapters and failing grades. So i have been pushing this off for a while but i think for right now it would be best if i just focused on catching up on school. Here is the solution.

This week and next week I won't post and then after that it will be updated again bi-weekly.

I really hope you understand why i'm taking a step back. If you want to you can check out some of my other Sanders Sides books (I know a self promotion right now?)

Hanahaki (which is completed by the way)

Voted (which is an Among Us AU)

I hope to see you soon. Thank you for understanding. Take it easy guys gals and nonbinary pals.