Chapter 06

As soon as Beomgyu arrived at their house, he still saw his mother in the living room.

"Oh, sweetie, you're just in time. I'm done with this." His mother said, fixing her stuff.

Beomgyu sauntered to the living room, placing the bag on the living table. He walked towards the couch and sat down, exhausted.

"Mind explaining why you arrived at this kind of hour and why you brought that bag with you." His mother demanded.

Beomgyu sighed before explaining all of what happened, not literally all though because he promised to Taehyun that he'll not be going to tell anyone about what he heard.

After their discussion, Beomgyu immediately headed toward his bedroom.

Taehyun reached their house, seeing that all the lights were already off. Afraid to make any noise, he carefully opened their door and silently walked to his bedroom. When he finally reached his bedroom, he opened his bedside lamp before taking a bath towel for him to shower.

After showering, he climbed up on his bed, looking up at his dull ceiling as he sighed and closed his eyes.

The next morning, he woke up really early. He is currently cooking in the kitchen. Thankfully, there are now fresh foods in the kitchen that he thought his auntie and uncle headed to the store maybe after his uncle beat him.

After cooking for breakfast, Taehyun went to the living room and started to clean. He wiped all the dust on every single thing and cleaned all the sides of the house.

When he was done, he heard the sound of feet walking on the stairs. He quickly went there and greeted his aunt who had just woken up.

"Morning auntie."

His aunt looked at him. "Get out of my fucking way." She pushed Taehyun abruptly as if Taehyun is really blocking her way, making the boy stumble back, his back bumping at the edge of the stair. Taehyun restrained himself from wincing in pain at that.

"Anyway, I thought you would not go back." His aunt uttered and Taehyun looked down to his feet, still restraining from wincing.

"I don't fucking care anyway." She said as she went to the kitchen, shouting and calling for her husband.

Taehyun on the other side just walked upstairs, to his bedroom. He then took a bath and immediately wore his uniform, thinking that there was no more reason for them to not let him go to school.

He grabbed his school bag and went to the kitchen after preparing himself. His uncle looked at him, face cryptic.

"I thought you wouldn't go back."

"Where would he stay if he won't?" His aunt raised a brow.

"Is it okay if I go to school today?" Taehyun softly asked.

"Then go as long as you give us money, then fucking go." His uncle said.

Taehyun is planning to ask for money for his lunch but with those words, he stops himself. Instead, he just bid goodbye to them with an empty pocket and not getting breakfast again.

He walked out of the house, a trail of tears unconsciously slipping down his cheeks.

It's gonna be okay, Taehyun. He cheered himself, wiping the tears on his cheeks.

Entering their campus, he quickly went inside the senior's building, peacefully walking through the hallways as he searched for his name on the papers that were plastered on the door per classroom.

His face lit up when he finally saw his name. As soon as he stepped inside his classroom, he saw that almost all of his classmates last year were still his classmates this year.

Taehyun looked at the classroom, his eyes landing on the vacant chair with his name on it. He then immediately went there and sat.

"Guys, Yoochan is coming." One of his classmates chirped, making the others squeal and blush as they fix themselves after hearing the name of the male.

Except for Taehyun, and for what he feels, it's the opposite.

Yoochan is a well-known rich guy and one of the campus' crushes, a lot of girls and gays were paying attention to him but he just all ignored them.

Let's get back to why Taehyun feels the opposite, it is just because Yoochan is his number one bully. The boy always finds a way to bully him here and there.

Yoochan takes Taehyun's money if Taehyun luckily has remaining money in his pocket even though Yoochan is known as a rich kid, and sometimes he would hurt Taehyun physically for no reason.

Taehyun didn't know why Yoochan always does that to him, but this year he'll be going to avoid him as much as possible. But how will he avoid him if they're classmates again?

Taehyun anxiously bit his lower lip while Yoochan entered their classroom, filling the room with screams and squeals.

Yoochan went to his seat, and oh boy Taehyun just became more nervous when the boy sat on his chair which is beside Taehyun. Taehyun bit his lip harshly as he tasted blood, realizing it was already bleeding.

"Guys, Mr. Kim is coming, he's already in the hallways." Yuna exclaimed, making the whole class shut their rambling and squealing mouths.