Chapter 28

Taehyun hurriedly went to the front door after hearing someone rang the doorbell. He opened the door, revealing a tall, raven haired foreigner lad with two bags, one on his back and one on his hand.

The foreigner's smile dropped once he saw the red haired boy, a hint of disappointment plastered on his face when he saw Taehyun which led Taehyun to smile sheepishly.

"How may I help you?" Taehyun asked.

"I just thought this is my friend's house, maybe I just followed the wrong path. I'm sorry." The boy bowed, turning his back and that's when Taehyun realized something, the guy seemed familiar, he seemed like Beomgyu's-

"Huening-ah!" The boy and Taehyun turned their heads towards the shrilling person, and met by no other than Choi Beomgyu who just clumsily stumbled on the floor with a light thud as he hissed but stood up immediately and rubbed his knees, acting like nothing happened. The two boys could only chuckle.

"Hyungie!" Kai dropped the bag he was holding while Taehyun made a way for Kai to enter inside the house.

The youngest ran to Beomgyu and they both threw a tight hug to each other for a minute.

"What brought you here?"

"Nothing, I just missed my ddbf." Kai answered and Beomgyu raised his brow, confused.

"Ddbf?"

"Dearest, dumbest best friend." Beomgyu shot him a glare, hitting the younger's shoulder lightly.

"What? It's true though." Kai laughed. Beomgyu rolled his eyes before pulling him into the living room.

"What do you want?" Beomgyu asked.

"Plushies!" Kai said, and Beomgyu smacked his head.

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"Dummy, I mean, what do you want? Do you want juice or water or something to eat?"

"Just water." Kai sat on the couch, pouting as he rubbed the part where Beomgyu just smacked.

Beomgyu went towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Taehyun, who stood there, just watched them as he chuckled at their actions a while ago. He picks Kai's bag on the door and goes to the living room.

"Oh, I'm sorry, just put it there." The younger scratched the back of his neck. Taehyun nodded before heading upstairs to his room.

Beomgyu came back, holding a glass of water as he saw Kai's eyes on his boyfriend.

"Who is he?" Kai asked, not leaving his eyes from the red haired boy while furrowing his brows.

And that question hit Beomgyu hard. He never ever mentioned that he has a boyfriend to his best friend, he never ever mentioned about Taehyun.

"Uhm, my boyfriend." Beomgyu replied, giving the glass to Kai as the latter approached it, nodding before gulping down the water, but... he suddenly realized what his hyung just said.

"Wait what?!" He asked while choking on the water he was drinking.

"You okay?" Beomgyu reached his back and rubbed it.

"What did you say? Your boyfriend?!" Kai asked amidst choking.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god!" Kai shouted, and Beomgyu smacked his head for the second time.

"Can you fucking calm down."

"When did you start cussing?! Oh my god-"

"Is something wrong here, do you two need some help?" Kai was cut off from speaking when Taehyun suddenly popped.