Chapter 20

When Beomgyu reached their house, together with the younger on his back. He immediately goes toward Taehyun's room and wakes him up for him to shower and change his uniform, and so they could also treat his wrist.

Taehyun just nodded when he woke up and obeyed the older.

Beomgyu waited for him in his room. After Taehyun showered and changed his uniform, he immediately treated Taehyun's wrist before walking out of the room for him to also take a shower and change his uniform. When he's done, he walked out of his room to call the younger to eat for dinner.

Beomgyu gingerly opened Taehyun's door wider that was left ajar and peeked at it to check if Taehyun is already sleeping, but he didn't expect to see him crying again. Although he could only see Taehyun's back, it was clear to him that he was crying because of the slight movement of his shoulders and low sniffles. Beomgyu also saw the paper that he was holding. Beomgyu then saw him wiping the paper, and he guessed that maybe his tears dripped down on it and he didn't want to ruin whatever was printed on that paper.

Beomgyu softened at the sight. He tiptoed towards Taehyun and silently climbed on the younger's bed. He doesn't know what came to his mind when he confidently hugged the red haired boy from behind and placed his jaw on his shoulder instead of just sitting beside him, while looking at the paper -an unframed picture that he was holding.

Taehyun jolted up, but soon he eased when he felt it's just the older and immediately wiped his tears. Beomgyu looked at him, jaw still on his shoulder and arms still wrapped on his small waist.

"Who is she? And why are you crying?" Beomgyu softly asked, eyeing back at the picture.

"My mom. I just missed her." Taehyun replied, voice almost whispering.

"She's beautiful." Beomgyu complimented. Like you. He mumbled.

"What did you say?" Taehyun asked, facing Beomgyu on his shoulder.

"Nothing." Beomgyu shakes his head, smiling sheepishly before looking back at the younger. But the two of them silently swallowed the lump on their throats because of the closeness of their faces as their hearts suddenly thudded rapidly in sync.

But Taehyun shrugged it off and managed to smile. Beomgyu confidently leaned his face closer to the younger's face and nuzzled his nose on Taehyun's angled nose. He stops at that when an idea pops up in his mind.

"Wait.. I have seen a frame that will surely fit to that picture before in my room, wait me here. I'm just gonna go find it." He quickly stood up and headed to his room while Taehyun left dumbfounded. He placed his hand on his chest and tried to calm his heart down from beating too fast. What was that?

Beomgyu rummages in his cabinet and drawers, not giving up from searching until he sees the frame.

"Aha! There you are." He picked the frame once he saw it and walked back to the younger's room.

"Taehyun-ah." Beomgyu goes inside Taehyun's room exuberantly, causing Taehyun to chuckle. "Bet this will surely fit." Beomgyu sat beside him.

"Gimme that." He pointed to the picture while Taehyun gave it to him nonetheless. Beomgyu grinned, plucking the back of the frame. Meanwhile, Taehyun can't help but to stare at the older while biting the inner part of his cheeks to avoid himself from smiling.

"There." Beomgyu straightened his arms to take a look at the now framed picture as he sensed that the younger was staring at him.

Beomgyu cleared his throat. "I'm done." which made Taehyun snap back to reality.

"Oh."

Beomgyu just nodded. He placed the picture on Taehyun's nightstand and smiled.

"Hyung." Taehyun muttered, putting his head on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Beomgyu ran his fingers to play Taehyun's hand, making the younger smile.

"Thank you for always being with me." Beomgyu eyed him on his shoulder.

"I don't know how I will pay you for all the things you've done to me." Taehyun continued, staring at their fingers.

"You don't need to pay, you know. As long as I see you are safe, I'm already contented." Beomgyu replied. "You know what? I'm happy that I met you." He continues, suddenly side-hugging the younger while Taehyun placed his face on his neck. They stayed like that for a few minutes. They only pulled away when they felt they needed to.

"Hyung. I'm sorry for not working today. Don't worry, I'll wake up very early tomorrow to-"

Beomgyu shushed him. "You don't need to. I understand. Now, come on, let's sleep." He laid his back on Taehyun's bed, making Taehyun frown.

"You'll sleep here?"

"Yeah, why?" Beomgyu asked.

"But you have a bed, and it's more comfortable."

"But I'm more comfortable when I'm with you." Beomgyu uttered, nuzzling his head on the pillow as Taehyun blushed from what he said.

Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun and saw him blushing. "Hm.. I see you blushing right there, Kang." He bluntly said, teasing the younger.

Taehyun frowned.

"No, I'm not!" He denied, throwing a pillow on Beomgyu's face. Beomgyu got the pillow off his face and laughed. Taehyun huffed at that.

Beomgyu held his head and placed a kiss on his cheek just to tease him once more to blush. And he doesn't fail because Taehyun's face turned like a ripe tomato at what he did.

"You're blushing again." He said before bursting into laughter.

"I'm freaking not!" Taehyun laid on his bed and grabbed the blanket, covering his entire body with a huff, although he can't stop himself smiling. His back facing the older who's still laughing his ass out. He then heard Beomgyu stopped from laughing and eventually felt arms trapping him from behind.

Beomgyu pulled down slightly the blanket that was covering Taehyun entirely to uncover his head and for him to place his face on Taehyun's neck.

"Night Hyun."

Taehyun closed his eyes and tried to calm down his heart from thumping too fast, wishing Beomgyu wouldn't hear it. Once it calmed down, he opened his eyes and eyed the older in his neck, mumbling, "Goodnight too Hyung."