Chapter 21

When morning came, Taehyun managed to get himself out of Beomgyu's arms once he woke up. He stood up and grabbed a pillow to replace himself before fixing his tousled red hair. He doesn't bother waking the older since it's Saturday and there are no classes for them to worry about going to school.

He headed downstairs to start doing some household chores. He went to the kitchen as he saw that his co-worker was already cooking. "Morning Auntie."

The middle-aged maid turned around and smiled while holding a cutlery. "Morning too Taehyun."

"Sorry if I woke up late. It won't happen again."

"It's okay. I understand. Sir Beomgyu is with you so.." She trailed off, wiggling her eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner as a shade of red on Taehyun's cheeks started spreading up to his ears because of that.

"Aish, auntie. I have to clean now." The maid nodded and chuckled. Taehyun then walked out of the kitchen. He got some cleaning materials and eventually began cleaning.

Amidst cleaning, he heard soft pads of feet coming from the stairs. He looked up at the stairs and saw Beomgyu's mother.

"Taehyun." Beomgyu's mother said when she reached him.

"Ma'am?"

"Tell Beomgyu that I went home last night, but since he is still sleeping with you in your room. I didn't bother waking him up. Okay?"

Taehyun nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

Gyumi, Beomgyu's mother, suddenly frowned. "You know.. " She paused, stepping closer to Taehyun while examining him up and down, more especially on his face. Taehyun just stood there anxiously.

"You kind of resembled my friend." She said, causing Taehyun to quirk his brow.

"Ah, don't mind it. Maybe it's just a coincidence." She reassured. "And don't be so nervous, I don't bite." She smiled. "I better go off to work now."

"You have to eat breakfast first, ma'am."

"Nah. I'll eat on my work. I'm okay." Taehyun nodded. Beomgyu's mother soon walked out of the house.

About 20 minutes later,

"Boo!" Taehyun jolted up, placing his hand on his chest. He turned around and saw Beomgyu, who just woke up.

"Do you want me to have a heart attack?" He slapped the older's shoulder lightly, huffing.

"Have you had breakfast?" Beomgyu asked.

"Not yet."

"Then come on. Let's eat." Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's wrist that's fine.

"No, don't you see? I'm cleaning, hyung."

"Just leave it and eat first." Beomgyu started pulling him towards the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry yet."

Beomgyu looked at him. Taehyun's stomach suddenly grumbled, causing him to chuckle.

"Who is not hungry?"

Taehyun just smiled nervously.

"Now, you better eat." Beomgyu pulled him in front of the dining table, preparing a seat for him. The other maid glanced at Taehyun with a teasing look, and Taehyun could only blush, averting his eyes away from her.

Beomgyu placed a bacon and fried egg on Taehyun's plate. The younger eyed at it before he eyed the older.

"Now, you eat these or else, I'm going to throw them away." Beomgyu said as he started munching down the foods on his plate.