Chapter 23

"What the fuck, hyung?! You're still sleeping?!"

Taehyun silently gets inside the older's bedroom, but when he sees Beomgyu is still sleeping, he screams, which made Beomgyu's eyes open wide as he abruptly sat up, eyeing Taehyun who's breathing hard because of shouting.

"When did you start cussing?"

"And you're more aware of me cussing instead of you going to be late at the contest?! Hyung, it's past 7am already and you're still on your bed?!" Taehyun shouted yet again and Beomgyu jolted up at the mention of the time.

"Didn't you sleep well? You look like tired as fuck! How the hell are there bags under your eyes?!" Taehyun continued ranting.

Beomgyu stopped from rounding his feet inside his bedroom because of panicking and just chuckled at the younger's rants, thinking how concerned he is.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He asked, grabbing his bath towel.

"Because I thought you're already prepared because last time I entered this room you're half naked!" Taehyun replied, and Beomgyu blushed at that.

What the- doesn't he care that he's going to be late? Taehyun thought to himself before stepping closer to the older and pushed him inside the bathroom.

"Now, take a bath. I'll fix your bed and prepare your uniform!" Taehyun said as he walked outside the bathroom, closing the door with a thud. He chuckled after hearing Beomgyu screamed inside the bathroom, probably because of the cold water.

After showering, Beomgyu immediately wore his uniform. He ran down to the kitchen to eat as Taehyun waited for him in the living room.

After Beomgyu ate, the two males immediately went towards their school.

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun's hand when he noticed all the classrooms were already closed, students probably gathered already in the hall.

They both sighed when they reached the hall just in time while Mr. Jung immediately approached Beomgyu.

"Now go to the fitting room and wear this, follow me to the makeup room afterward, fast." Mr. Jung ordered, and Beomgyu could only nod.

"I better go now." Taehyun said. Beomgyu looked at him and smiled. Taehyun turned his back to the older and began walking away.

"Taehyun-ah!" Beomgyu waved his hand in the air. Tehyun turned around to eye him.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Can you at least cheer me up?" Beomgyu's voice was almost inaudible, looking down on his feet. Taehyun heard just the word cheer, but being not dumb, he realized what's the older's point.

He stepped back at Beomgyu, who's looking down on the ground and pecked his forehead.

"You can do it, hyung. Just trust yourself."

Beomgyu immediately eyed him with a flushed face.

"Good luck, hyung." Taehyun placed a kiss on the tip of his nose. He stepped backwards while giving a thumbs up to the older before turning around as he ran. Beomgyu touched his forehead and his nose that Taehyun kissed, looking at Taehyun's back who was running away as he smiled.

"Mr. Choi Beomgyu, why are you still there standing?!"

"Hi!" A girl suddenly popped up on Taehyun's side, which made him scoot on his seat.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized after she noticed Taehyun scooted because of her sudden presence.

"Is there someone who owns this seat?" The girl asked.