Chapter 14

Quarter to five in the morning, Beomgyu had woken up from sleeping. His eyes slowly fluttered open only for his heart to skip a beat because of the closeness of the younger's face in front of him. Beomgyu realised that his arms remained wrapped around Taehyun's waist.

Beomgyu formed a small smile. He reached the younger's messy hair and brushed it using his fingers but came to a stop when he heard stomps of feet nearing his room.

His bedroom door then swung open.

"Beomgyu sweetie.. I'm ba-?" Beomgyu shushed his mom, but he never expected that his mother would be completely cut off from speaking.

The bag she was holding dropped, her eyes wide while mouth agape. Her face then went into a frown and sternly looked at her son.

"Mind explaining this to me." She said, heaving a sigh to restrain herself yelling at her son.

Beomgyu nodded nervously. "I'll explain in the living room mom, just not here."

His mother, although mad, nodded. She picked her bag before closing Beomgyu's door and walked downstairs.

Beomgyu looked at the younger between his arms and brushed his hair one last time before untangling himself from Taehyun. He sat up and replaced himself with a pillow.

He stood up, walking out of his room. And before he could step outside, he spared a glance to the younger first who unconsciously snuggled his face on the pillow he was hugging.

Beomgyu let out a faint smile before going outside his room and closed his door.

He walked to the living room and saw his mother, sitting already on the couch, arms criss crossed against her chest with a cryptic facial expression. Beomgyu walks to his mom silently.

Right after his mother saw him, her mien changed into a stern one. Beomgyu breathed in and sat anxiously on the couch beside his mother.

"ARE YOU INSANE, CHOI BEOMGYU!!" His mother instantaneously stormed in, standing up from her seat. Beomgyu flinched at that.

"YOU JUST TOOK A BOY WITHOUT US KNOWING IT! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US A CALL OR JUST TEXT THAT SOMEONE WILL BE SLEEPING HERE! WHEN DID YOU START DOING THIS BEOMGYU?! ARE YOU ALSO DOING THIS IN DAEGU WHEN WE'RE NOT THERE?!" His mother hissed, hand on her waist. Beomgyu looked at her, eyes glistening.

Now, the mother felt guilty from shouting, she didn't mean to shout at her son. So, she tried to regain her composure.

"Now tell me who he is?" She said once she calmed herself down.

A moment of silence before Beomgyu answered.

"My boyfriend."

His mother widened his eyes, "YOU WHAT?! BOYFRIEND, GOD DAMN IT?!! DID YOU DO-? OH MY GOD, CHOI BEOMGYU!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!" then she dramatically said.

"Mom, can you please relax and stop from shouting? Taehyun might wake up and no, we haven't done anything."

"HOW CAN I RELAX IF YOU- wait Taehyun?" His mother's demeanor changed after hearing Taehyun's name. She sat beside her son on the couch, blinking her eyes in confusion.

"Yeah, he is Taehyun." Beomgyu replied as his mother widened his eyes once more.

"He is.. your boyfriend? I thought Taehyun is the boy you just helped-"

"Just kidding. He's not my boyfriend."

His mother huffed. Beomgyu sheepishly smiled and formed his hand into a peace sign.

"So.. then that Taehyun is also the boy named Taehyun you saw before?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"Then if he's not your boyfriend, why is he here?"