Chapter 30

Monday.

Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu are supposedly in school, but here they are, enjoying themselves in the amusement park before Kai needs to go back home.

Fortunately, Taehyun's ass was better now compared to yesterday, and that was the reason why Kai kept teasing the two. Questioning, 'did you two rock each other? Did you two blah blah, that's why blah blah blah?' Even though he already knows what really happened. He even used his earphones on that night and blasted music to block his ears from hearing those sinful noises.

Yeah, Kai had woken up that night because who wouldn't wake up from those loud moans and groans they create when the rooms are just a few meters apart?

"You want to ride with that?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun, pointing at the horror train, gulping down the lump in his throat as he tried to act normal, wishing Taehyun would say 'no'.

Why no? Beomgyu's just afraid of horror stuff. He knew it was childish of him, but he just can't help but feel anxious and scared.

Why still asking Taehyun to ride on the horror train? It's just like that, everytime they passed by the booth, he noticed that Taehyun's gawking at it as if he wanted to ride that train (which is true). So of course, Beomgyu being his boyfriend, ended up asking the red haired boy with it.

"Yeah, can we ride there?" Taehyun fluttered his eyelashes hopefully, hoping Beomgyu would also love to ride there.

Beomgyu looked down to his side. "It's way too better if we ride each other again than that." He mumbled.

Taehyun quirked his brow. "What did you say?"

"Ah, nothing, yeah sure." Beomgyu nervously laughed.

"Really?"

Beomgyu smiled and nodded. Taehyun was about to hug him, but stopped when they heard Kai's voice.

"I hate both of you! I keep on talking and talking while walking over there, asking what ride can we ride and where are we going next after that because I thought you two are trailing me behind! But heck, I really look like a psychopath there, talking to no one but a pure air, I fucking-" Kai halted from ranting when Beomgyu goes nearer to him and smacked his head for him to calm down.

Kai gave him a glare before reciprocating the action. When Beomgyu attempted to do the same action again, Kai ran behind Taehyun who just chuckled at them.

"Let's go?" Beomgyu asked.

"There?" Taehyun pointed to the train.

"Oh, that horror train seemed fun to ride, but I know Beomgyu hyung doesn't want to ride with that because he's sca-" Beomgyu ran towards Kai, covering his mouth as he tried to move Kai a bit away from Taehyun.

"He meant nothing Taehyun-ah. Don't mind him." Beomgyu smiled sheepishly.

"Let's go!" Beomgyu exclaimed, removing his hand from Kai's mouth.

"You serious? You can't even take rides like that when mwur chwayld." Kai's voice went muffled when Beomgyu yet again covered his mouth.

"Ah hehe, let's go, you go there first Taehyun-ah and wait for us, I just need to talk with Kai, alright?" Taehyun nodded.

Beomgyu immediately removed his grasp on Kai's mouth when Taehyun walked towards the entrance gate of the booth.

"Really hyung?! When we were child you don't even get to accompany me to ride with some kind of scary thingy like that when I want to, but when Taehyun, you go easily, that was so mean, I hate you hyung!" Kai walked out, feigning a sob, but Beomgyu ran in front of him and held his shoulders.