Chapter 26

Taehyun heaved a sigh once he stepped out of the grocery store. Beomgyu didn't accompany him since he's still fast asleep when he needed to leave. Even though Taehyun wanted Beomgyu to be with him, he still just can't interrupt Beomgyu from sleeping, he cares for him a lot to even interrupt him.

Speaking of Beomgyu -let's just say his boyfriend, he smiled as he thought about how would the older kept stealing kisses to him, how would he always hug him from behind when they are inside the house and how would Beomgyu kept on demanding him to stop doing household chores and let the other maid do it just to cuddle with him.

Taehyun smiled at the thought once again before eyeing down the grocery bag he is holding to check the grocery items inside if there's something he forgot to buy.

Amidst the situation, not facing on his way, he accidentally bumped someone, resulting in the grocery bag to slip from his hand. He dropped the grocery bag, which led the grocery items inside it to scatter on the ground.

Taehyun quickly crouched down and picked it. He stood up immediately once he picked all the items while muttering a series of apologies.

"I'm sorry, I'm really so-" Taehyun was cut off from speaking when he looked at the person he had bumped into.

"Uncle John?" Taehyun blinked his eyes for his assurance, voice a bit shaky.

"Oh, Taehyun, long time no see, you still look ugly though." His uncle said as he smirked which made Taehyun shiver because of his deep scary voice.

"I'm really sorry uncle." He said, trying not to stammer as he made his way, only for his wrist to be gripped firmly by his uncle.

"Where do you live now?" His uncle asked.

"Why would I say it? Please let me go uncle." Taehyun untied his uncle's hand on his wrist with all his might before running away as fast as he could.

"Taehyun! You little shit!" His uncle shouted, catching him behind.

Taehyun's legs wobbled while running, tears started flowing down his cheeks but he didn't bother wiping them away. Instead, he just gripped the grocery bag tightly to not fall from his hand.

His mind went fuzzy and all things he saw became blurry because of his uncontrolled tears. But still, he kept running and running.

Amidst of this, not minding his way, he bumped someone once again, resulting in the grocery bag to drop from his hand and the items inside to scatter on the ground again.

Taehyun panicked. He hastily crouched down to pick all the scattered grocery items. The person he bumped also helped, which Taehyun was grateful for.

Taehyun sniffled which caught the other person's attention.

"Taehyun." The person said as they both stood up once they picked all the items from the ground.

Taehyun immediately eyed the person after hearing the very familiar voice. It's Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was saddened at the sight after seeing the stained tears on the younger's cheeks.

"Hyung." Taehyun hugged the older, sobbing.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Beomgyu softly asked.

"Hyung, uncle saw me. He is coming, he is catching me behind." Taehyun looked at him with teary eyes, his lips quivering.

"Taehyun!!" a shrilling voice was heard and both males widened their eyes. Taehyun trembled, almost going to faint.

Beomgyu looked at where the voice came from. "Hyung, help me." Taehyun muttered.