Chapter 33

"Oops, sorry." A girl suddenly bumped Taehyun making her choco milk spill on the boy's uniform.

Before Taehyun could say that it's fine, the girl already walked away.

Taehyun sighed, maybe the girl's attitude was just really like that. He looked to Beomgyu on their table who's already eating, they are currently in their school's cafeteria. He and Beomgyu needed to buy water for them, even though Beomgyu wanted to do the thing, Taehyun insisted.

Taehyun walked towards the restroom while looking at the bottles in his hand. Right, why didn't he give the water first to the brunet before walking to the restroom?

Taehyun mentally facepalmed while opening the restroom's door.

He placed the bottles on the side of the sink as he opened the faucet, planning to remove the spilled choco milk on his uniform using the water. He doesn't have an extra uniform, so this is the only option for him.

At the moment he completely removed the spilled milk on his uniform, he smiled, looking up at the mirror. His uniform was a bit wet due to the water but it'll quickly dry soon.

But the smile on his face faltered when he saw the person (who he thought he would never ever see again because he and his classmates thought he already transferred to another school) standing right behind him. It's Yoochan.

Taehyuns felt his legs weaken but he managed to stand straight. He got the bottles before turning around whilst attempting to just ignore Yoochan. The scene inside the car suddenly flashed in his mind, making him shudder in fear.

"Going already?" Yoochan gripped his arm to stop him from walking out, smirking while placing his other hand in his pocket.

"W-what d-do you want?"

"Well, I want-" The boy abruptly pinned Taehyun on the wall, and Taehyun winced in pain.

"I want you to see something." Yoochan once again smirked. He immediately got his phone from the depth of his pocket while his other hand was still gripping Taehyun's wrist.

"That h-hurts, let me go."

"Not unless you see this." Yoochan placed his phone right in front of Taehyun's face with a picture showing it.

A picture which made his breathing hitch while his heart shattered into pieces, not really believing what he was currently seeing. Because there, on the screen, a picture of Beomgyu and Ryujin kissing each other inside the practice room. Beomgyu is leaning his back against the wall, holding a hand towel whilst his other hand was wrapped around Ryujin's waist as the girl placed her hands on both sides of Beomgyu's head.

Taehyun blinked in confusion. He doesn't even notice the moment Yoochan retrieves his phone back in his pocket.

"Poor you, I heard from Ryujin that you two were in a relationship. Yet, your relationship with him hasn't even lasted for two months and he's already cheating on you. Pathetic. Did he even bother telling you about this?"

"No, that's not Beomgyu hyung." Taehyun tried to get out of Yoochan's grip but the boy was too strong.

"Why can't you fucking believe me. Look aga-" Yoochan was cut off from speaking when Taehyun uncontrollably slapped him on his cheek which riled the boy.

"I'm sorry, I-i didn't m-mean to."

Yoochan gripped his hair as he walked towards the restroom's door, closing it.

"What are you doing, let me go!" Taehyun tried to remove Yoochan's hand that was gripping his hair.

Yoochan opened one of the stalls inside the room and abruptly threw Taehyun on the floor before straddling over him.

"I really didn't mean to. Please let me go!"

But the boy didn't budge to let him go, instead he pinned Taehyun's wrists on the wall as he began kissing him.

Taehyun shouted for help, but he knew no one would hear him because all the students were in the cafeteria, having lunch and the restroom he just got into was a bit far from there. Though hopeless, he still kept shouting for help.

Taehyun stopped shouting when he felt Yoochan sucked his neck, leaving a hickey.

Taehyun choked out a sob, avoiding Yoochan's touch with all his might.

But then a girl surprisingly kicked the restroom's door and barged inside the stall where Yoochan and Taehyun were.

The girl widened her eyes when she recognized the people inside the stall.

"Yoo? What are you fucking doing to Taehyun?!" Ryujin asked. She crouched down and pushed Yoochan away from Taehyun.

"You okay?" Ryujin asked, concerned while cupping Taehyun's cheek.

Taehyun was supposed to hate this girl but seeing Ryujin's concerned face made him confused.

Yoochan on the other side licked his lips as the girl spared up a glance at him.

"Mind explaining this to me."

"There's nothing to explain."

With that, Yoochan dashed out of the restroom while fixing himself.

"You okay?" Ryujin once again asked as he tried to fix Taehyun's uniform, who nodded slightly.

"Thank you." Was Taehyun could only say before gathering himself to stand up, leaving Ryujin as he cried.

Taehyun just walks and walks while crying, wiping his tears.

All students on the hallways that he sees are giving him weird stares but he couldn't care less.

"Taehyun!!" Someone shouted his name and Taehyun recognized very well who owns the voice, but he didn't move a bit to turn his head around, instead he abruptly ran faster which made him stumble and fall on the floor. Students who saw him laughed at the scene.

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu soon reached Taehyun whilst the latter just ignored him, standing up in an attempt to run again but Beomgyu grabbed his arm.

"What?!" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu saw the tears on his cheeks, his hair was messy, his uniform wet. He moved his eyes down Taehyun's neck and saw the- before Beomgyu could see the hickey, Taehyun covered it using his hand.

"Hyunnie, where did you go? What happened?"

"Is that why you two look awkward in your house while practicing before hyung? Because something happened between you and her?" Taehyun asked before yanking off Beomgyu's hand on his arm and ran away.

Beomgyu left there confused, dumbfounded on his spot.